HELP !

Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

paulwidnes1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP !

is there a source/ website that specializes in hiring temprorary foreign workers in canada ? , im in pickering at the moment livijng with my canadian gf and would like to start work here. cheers paul
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP !

Nope, there isn't. You just have to apply for jobs the same way as everybody else, but from your previous thread (which I've just replied to), you've already got a job offer and LMO application underway? So keep your fingers crossed for that.

If you do need it, the Job Hunting section of the Wiki has loads of useful info.

Good luck.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Thankyou wo much for your help sir , youve been a big help m my lmo is for a skilled labourer ! for an electrical company in pickering , im so nervous for it to come back its unreal , the only thing is im not sure wether or not my employer had showed enough proof that he had advertised the job :/ its so confusing , and yes im 23 and have looked into the iec one year work visa , weve actually looked into marriage but it says that my gf would have to supoort me and she does a full time course and two jobs so that aspect of it also confuses me also any yhelp from you or indeed anyone would be an absolute godsend regards paul
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulwidnes1
Thankyou wo much for your help sir ,
Ahem - note the pink icon next to my name.

the only thing is im not sure wether or not my employer had showed enough proof that he had advertised the job
What proof did he provide of advertising, and also of any Canadians that applied and why they were not suitable?

weve actually looked into marriage but it says that my gf would have to supoort me
No it doesn't. Read it again, she doesn't need to financially support you.

The Wiki is your best option right now for info so grab a cuppa or a beer, and start reading.

Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

im soooooo sorry maddam , oo really ? , ill have to grab a brew and get stuck into this forum and have a proper read , im getting really stuck into this now , im not sure what advertising efforts has been made for the position as i say darling its so new to me its unreal haha