Help

Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:32 am
Just Joined

kiranduddella24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Help

Respected Sir,

I applied for Permanent Resident Visa as a member of economic class in skilled worker category in Jan 2006 .The following were Break down Points for my PR application
Education - 20
Work Experience - 17
Language - 16
Age - 10
Adaptability - 5

I was getting 68 Points in Total

I got adaptability points 5 as I did 2 Years(Oct 2002 -Aug 2004)Post graduate diploma program in Toronto , Canada after i got my Student visa in New Delhi

While i was in middle of another program in Canada .I got a Student Visa to USA for my Masters in Management and Information System Program. Currently I am on Student Visa in USA From Jan 15 2006 -Till Date

I got a Letter Dated Oct 17 2007 from Consulate general New York .Immigration section that they are not satisfied that i don’t have 67 points to qualify for Immigration Canada

There Points assessed by immigration officer
Education - 0
Work Experience - 0
Language - 0
Age - 10
Adaptability - 0

Total Points I was Given Immigration officer is 10 Points

The refusal letter says they have asked for my IELTS SCORE REPORT in two letters dated 26 June 2006 and 11 April 2007 .As They did not receive my score reports hence we are refusing your application

Note : I was not satisfied the language skills presented met the benchmarks for the levels claimed that is why i requested ielts

I would like to ask how can Immigration officer could give me 0 for education, experience, adaptability and language .

what are my chances of appeal and How many days are left to appeal and what are my chances if I go for appeal. I would like to take your opinion of all experienced people and lawyers. Is that I should start a fresh application or How should I proceed with my appeal?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

JHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really niceJHJarvie is just really nice
Default Re: Help

Originally Posted by kiranduddella24
Respected Sir,

I applied for Permanent Resident Visa as a member of economic class in skilled worker category in Jan 2006 .The following were Break down Points for my PR application
Education - 20
Work Experience - 17
Language - 16
Age - 10
Adaptability - 5

I was getting 68 Points in Total

I got adaptability points 5 as I did 2 Years(Oct 2002 -Aug 2004)Post graduate diploma program in Toronto , Canada after i got my Student visa in New Delhi

While i was in middle of another program in Canada .I got a Student Visa to USA for my Masters in Management and Information System Program. Currently I am on Student Visa in USA From Jan 15 2006 -Till Date

I got a Letter Dated Oct 17 2007 from Consulate general New York .Immigration section that they are not satisfied that i don’t have 67 points to qualify for Immigration Canada

There Points assessed by immigration officer
Education - 0
Work Experience - 0
Language - 0
Age - 10
Adaptability - 0

Total Points I was Given Immigration officer is 10 Points

The refusal letter says they have asked for my IELTS SCORE REPORT in two letters dated 26 June 2006 and 11 April 2007 .As They did not receive my score reports hence we are refusing your application

Note : I was not satisfied the language skills presented met the benchmarks for the levels claimed that is why i requested ielts

I would like to ask how can Immigration officer could give me 0 for education, experience, adaptability and language .

what are my chances of appeal and How many days are left to appeal and what are my chances if I go for appeal. I would like to take your opinion of all experienced people and lawyers. Is that I should start a fresh application or How should I proceed with my appeal?
I dont understand how you get 0 for education, is your Post Graduate Diploma at masters level? I studied for a Post Graduate Diploma in the UK and it gave me an education score at the higher end of the scale (Cant remember the actual score), could there be a mistake about the education part at least?