Help

Old Nov 21st 2006, 7:12 am
  #1  
TFI
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 221
TFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really nice
Default Help - URGENT - JIM & ANDREW

My MP said CHC are not going to grant me PR, they said that I'm here illegally, I had an exclusion order in 2004, which they say was never confirmed. They say I had an appointment at the Canadian Consulate in Dublin to confirm my departure and never showed up?

I did actually go to the Canadian Consulate in Dublin, however they do not deal with Immigration issues and have no immigration officers, and referred me to London. I went to London England, and had my departure confirmed there in 2005.

I have the paperwork to prove it. 9

(I'm not here illegally, I entered the country on a valid passport, explained my situation at the airport and was stamped in)

Last edited by TFI; Nov 21st 2006 at 7:37 am.
TFI is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:17 am
  #2  
TFI
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 221
TFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really nice
Default Re: Help - URGENT - JIM & ANDREW

Originally Posted by TFI
My MP said CHC are not going to grant me PR, they said that I'm here illegally, I had an exclusion order in 2004, which they say was never confirmed. They say I had an appointment at the Canadian Consulate in Dublin to confirm my departure and never showed up?

I did actually go to the Canadian Consulate in Dublin, however they do not deal with Immigration issues and have no immigration officers, and referred me to London. I went to London England, and had my departure confirmed there in 2005.

I have the paperwork to prove it. 9

(I'm not here illegally, I entered the country on a valid passport, explained my situation at the airport and was stamped in)
I just spoke with the Immigration officer who issued my Exclusion in 2004, she said that London confirmed my departure in 2005 thats late (however, I have fulfilled my terms of exclusion), the Immigration Officer who confirmed never entered the info into the computer.

MP said London are keeping my file open, she will fax them my paperwork in the morning.
TFI is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:17 am
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,361
Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - URGENT - JIM & ANDREW

Originally Posted by TFI
I just spoke with the Immigration officer who issued my Exclusion in 2004, she said that London confirmed my departure in 2005 thats late (however, I have fulfilled my terms of exclusion), the Immigration Officer who confirmed never entered the info into the computer.

MP said London are keeping my file open, she will fax them my paperwork in the morning.
Hi TFI,
I'm glad to hear that your MP is helping you out.
Hang in there, this mess will be resolved and I'm
looking forward to your next post that you got your PR.
Look after yourself . Yoong
Yoong is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:56 am
  #4  
TFI
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 221
TFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really nice
Default Re: Help - URGENT - JIM & ANDREW

Originally Posted by Yoong
Hi TFI,
I'm glad to hear that your MP is helping you out.
Hang in there, this mess will be resolved and I'm
looking forward to your next post that you got your PR.
Look after yourself . Yoong

Now the CIC Call centre said that my inland FOSS notes using a different client ID does reflect the fact that I left Canada and that since my exclusion period has now ended there is no reason for London not to issue my PR.

Does anyone know what they are doing??
TFI is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:36 am
  #5  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help - URGENT - JIM & ANDREW

Sometimes right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing in CIC, but it is hard to believe that under your circumstances officer in visa post didn't do a FOSS check as it is a standard procedure for all applicants who were in Canada at any time.

I would rather doubt what phone agent told you, but hey... you never know.


Originally Posted by TFI
Now the CIC Call centre said that my inland FOSS notes using a different client ID does reflect the fact that I left Canada and that since my exclusion period has now ended there is no reason for London not to issue my PR.

Does anyone know what they are doing??
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:39 am
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 121
sheenoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help - URGENT - JIM & ANDREW

Hey TFI,

It sounds like a classic case of a lack of communication among departments and various glitches made along the way. You will have to be very careful to collect all of the necessary documentation and proof to show that you did fulfil all of the requirements of your exclusion order. Very Very frustrating, but I think it sounds like you will be able to sort it out, and at least now you can be proactive to resolve the problem. Seems a lot better than sitting around not knowing what is happening and hearing nothing. Now you know what the problem is, and can work hard to fix it. Get written letters from the immigration offer who issued your exclusion order, proof that you left Canada, proof of residence in N. Ireland during the entire time you were there, proof that you did confirm your departure,etc., etc. THen fax and courier the whole lot of it to CHC.

That would be my course of action anyway. Best of luck, I have no doubt that you will sort out the whole mess and be a PR before long. It's just one of many mistakes made by Immigration.
sheenoid is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:56 am
  #7  
TFI
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 221
TFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really nice
Default Re: Help - URGENT - JIM & ANDREW

I have a copy of the exclusion order verified in 2005 by CHC London, I was working within a week of landing in N.Ireland in 2004, I did fulfil all of the requirements of the exclusion order, the CIC agent said they had verification of my departure in FOSS, the immigration offer who issued my exclusion order said that London may have not updated my "in Canada" info when they verified my departure, I have no idea whats going on.

I'm worried now that because I did no verify departure in time my exclusion may have become a deportation.
TFI is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.