Help on 1122 fill rate.....

Old Jun 27th 2011, 2:20 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help on 1122 fill rate.....

Does anyone know where I can find the stats for how long it took NOC 1122 to reach 1000 applications - like a month by month breakdown?

Old Jun 27th 2011, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help on 1122 fill rate.....

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Does anyone know where I can find the stats for how long it took NOC 1122 to reach 1000 applications - like a month by month breakdown?

Can't give you a breakdown.

However we made a note of the day the cap was reached on our spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...=CLDXsFA#gid=6

I think we ascertained this from users whose applications got there on 27th October and were accepted, and from some who got there on 28th October and were rejected because the cap was full.

So that's 4 months.

However, when the new rules came out 26th June 2010 nobody was expecting to have to gather all supporting documents, and for most people this took up to 2 months - hence a very low in-take during July and August.

This time many applicants will be ready with their applications, especially those who missed the boat last time, from the very first day, and also the cap is going to be 500 instead of 1000.

I seriously doubt there will be any places in 1122 after the end of August, and it could be as little as a week or two after 1st July.

Of course, I am just guessing!

Wayne.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 2:48 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help on 1122 fill rate.....

Originally Posted by Waggle
Can't give you a breakdown.

However we made a note of the day the cap was reached on our spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...=CLDXsFA#gid=6

I think we ascertained this from users whose applications got there on 27th October and were accepted, and from some who got there on 28th October and were rejected because the cap was full.

So that's 4 months.

However, when the new rules came out 26th June 2010 nobody was expecting to have to gather all supporting documents, and for most people this took up to 2 months - hence a very low in-take during July and August.

This time many applicants will be ready with their applications, especially those who missed the boat last time, from the very first day, and also the cap is going to be 500 instead of 1000.

I seriously doubt there will be any places in 1122 after the end of August, and it could be as little as a week or two after 1st July.

Of course, I am just guessing!

Wayne.
Yeah I had kind of worked it out the same way - thank you!