Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Have you passed medicals with either Type 2 Diabetes or High Blood Pressure

Have you passed medicals with either Type 2 Diabetes or High Blood Pressure

Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have you passed medicals with either Type 2 Diabetes or High Blood Pressure

Hi
I would like to hear from anyone who has either condition and been sent for medicals.......what happened and what was the outcome. We find ourselves in this position although stabilised on meds.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Stef
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you passed medicals with either Type 2 Diabetes or High Blood Pressure

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
I would like to hear from anyone who has either condition and been sent for medicals.......what happened and what was the outcome. We find ourselves in this position although stabilised on meds.

Thanks in advance
Stef
We find ourselves in this situation - high blood pressure - without having known anything about it until doing our meds
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you passed medicals with either Type 2 Diabetes or High Blood Pressure

Hi
Could be you were very nervous? Did you rush there....were you stressed. Luckily for us I raised some concern with the amount my hubby was drinking...coz I suspected Diabetes, so after much prodding he went to docs...who gave him a full mot and discovered the high blood pressure...so he just put him on tablets for the diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol. He is now normalising...and not drinking me out of house and home....we took a report with us to medicals, but as he is coming up for review in two weeks, the doc wants to wait for the true position....DMP has asked for the report...so it will be sent to her as soon as it is done. Me mine may take a little longer for the S
Echo re my heart murmur no idea how long.....if i have not heard by the end of next week...will go private. ECG is being done on Friday and my GP asked me to go and get full bloods done today...so popped along to our walk in centre with the form he gave me at 7.15 this morning ...took all of 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by burton bunch
We find ourselves in this situation - high blood pressure - without having known anything about it until doing our meds
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi

Thanks in advance
Stef
Originally Posted by burton bunch

Very sorry to hear about these delays for you both. Hopefully, there is no serious medical condition to worry about and that all this means is an irritating delay.

Cheers

Martin
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Martin
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by Martin99
Very sorry to hear about these delays for you both. Hopefully, there is no serious medical condition to worry about and that all this means is an irritating delay.

Cheers

Martin