Has anyone transferred the file?

Old Jan 28th 2009, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

srp353 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Has anyone transferred the file?

Hi All,

I am seeking an advice for transferring file from one to another visa office. My husband is on work permit in UK and he won’t be able to extend his stay beyond April, 09. We are at 6.5 months since we applied. Is it possible to transfer his file from UK to India if he doesn’t hear back from CIC? What are the consequences? Has anyone done that earlier?

Thanks.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 7:52 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone transferred the file?

You can ask the visa office to transfer the file in view of your upcoming return to your home country. They will probably agree to do so but it will be their decision.