Wikiposts

Has anyone "landed" in Ottawa?

Old May 16th 2010, 9:09 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of
Default Has anyone "landed" in Ottawa?

I've seen lots of threads on landing and wondered if anyone has landed in Ottawa. How did things go there? Thanks!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone "landed" in Ottawa?

we are in Ottawa. thought this was the perfect city to live in Canada. Hot summers, cold winters, not too big and not too small. Close to Toronto and Motreal and lots to do.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 7:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
we are in Ottawa. thought this was the perfect city to live in Canada. Hot summers, cold winters, not too big and not too small. Close to Toronto and Motreal and lots to do.
The OP was asking about the landing procedure/experience in Ottawa, they may just be flying in there before catching a connecting flight to live elsewhere.

But if you've landed in Ottawa, then I'm sure they'd appreciate you sharing your experience.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
The OP was asking about the landing procedure/experience in Ottawa, they may just be flying in there before catching a connecting flight to live elsewhere.

But if you've landed in Ottawa, then I'm sure they'd appreciate you sharing your experience.
yeah we landed in Ottawa. My husband went first on his own and then went back to England to get me and the children. So he had his immigration done already and the kids and me did it after. It was ok, quick and no trouble.