Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

has anyone ever had an update letter after meds ??

Wikiposts

has anyone ever had an update letter after meds ??

Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:13 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of
Default has anyone ever had an update letter after meds ??

just was wondering if they ever did this or is it deffo usually straight to passport request ?
my brain is going overtime, lol
many thanks dee xxxx
Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: has anyone ever had an update letter after meds ??

Originally Posted by deenailz
just was wondering if they ever did this or is it deffo usually straight to passport request ?
my brain is going overtime, lol
many thanks dee xxxx
Hi Deenaliz
I remember reading someone had to send more information about jobs or something work related recently can't remember who though,
I suppose if they feel something is still missing they will ask not very common though i don't think, hows yours going anyway
Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:49 pm

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

hi hun , we have booked our meds for the 6th feb and am on sorting our house in the hope we will get our visa's then can sell it , lol xxx
Old Jan 17th 2009, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

igower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Hate to say this but yes - just happened to us. It appears to affect only applicants who have children from previous relationships though.

All the best.
Old Jan 17th 2009, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by igower
Hi,

Hate to say this but yes - just happened to us. It appears to affect only applicants who have children from previous relationships though.

All the best.
Hi Could you tell us what they asked for as we have had our update letter which said get meds and pay RPRF. We also have kids who wont be coming but are from another relationship way back when.

Have done all kinds of affidavits etc and they were sent to CHC

thanks
Old Jan 17th 2009, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

hi hun , we have booked our meds for the 6th feb and am on sorting our house in the hope we will get our visa's then can sell it , lol xxx

Bet your getting excited now 6th feb better get on that tredmill
Get the house on the market asap won't be long now for you,
I am still sorting the house out it takes ages,
good luck with that, i sorted loads of toys that belong to our 7yr old, he went through them and put them all back in his room

Next time i do them i will wait till he is out and get rid of them before he comes home
Old Jan 17th 2009, 5:24 am

lol yep am already on the diet , haha i just darent put the house up though incase something goes wrong and we dont get our visa, i just dont wanna count my chickens b4 they hatch so to speak

argh i will feel loads better once we know ,its all the not knowing that does my head in xxx
Old Jan 17th 2009, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol yep am already on the diet , haha i just darent put the house up though incase something goes wrong and we dont get our visa, i just dont wanna count my chickens b4 they hatch so to speak

argh i will feel loads better once we know ,its all the not knowing that does my head in xxx
Im sure you will be ok, i know what you mean though about tempting fate
Is that the earliest you could get in fpor meds ?
Old Jan 17th 2009, 6:24 am

yes hun thats the first date she gave us , which fits in well actually
Old Jan 17th 2009, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

igower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We too did several notorised statements, but are being told even though my son will not come to Canada he must have a medical. My understanding is that at least 4 such letters have been issued this week by London.
There are some answers to my question on 'Change of rules processing PR?? which are worth a read!

Good luck
Old Jan 17th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by igower
Hi

We too did several notorised statements, but are being told even though my son will not come to Canada he must have a medical. My understanding is that at least 4 such letters have been issued this week by London.
There are some answers to my question on 'Change of rules processing PR?? which are worth a read!

Good luck
When we got our med requests through on the 5th Jan they asked for the kids to have meds on the request even though they wont accompany me. That is usual i believe