Wikiposts

Has or is anyone..

Old May 16th 2005, 9:45 pm
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all
Default Has or is anyone..

using immigrationexpert.com?

Are they worth it?
Old May 19th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Has or is anyone..

Originally Posted by Platty

Are they worth it?
HI Platty

Dont bother is my advice they maybe a god company but why bother wasting good money on something at YOU CAN DO yourself

like myself and many others gone through this filled out the paperwork ourselves,if you get stuck just ask in this forum and you will get the answers

Companies who do immigration might take the hassle away but all it takes is reading and understanding the forms and supplying the correct paperwork

which ever way all the best in your application

regards
matty266
Old May 19th 2005, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

gary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond repute

Are they worth it?

I dissagree we have used one , they give a check list first to see if we had enought points, and they went throught every piece of paperwork, explained to us what the letter our companys should say, what we should say in our personnel letter, and have been invauble when it comes to info. Ok there is cost to this but the company we are using give you all your money back if they can not get you in, so they make it happen.

Peice of mind and a helping hand, what a £1000 if it will get you in first time.

Thats what i think any way

G
Old May 20th 2005, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

achak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gary123
I dissagree we have used one , they give a check list first to see if we had enought points, and they went throught every piece of paperwork, explained to us what the letter our companys should say, what we should say in our personnel letter, and have been invauble when it comes to info. Ok there is cost to this but the company we are using give you all your money back if they can not get you in, so they make it happen.

Peice of mind and a helping hand, what a £1000 if it will get you in first time.

G
Hear Hear Gary couldn't agree more. It is worth every penny just for peace of mind and the knowledge that you have done everything possible 100% correct...

Angela
Old May 20th 2005, 6:02 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gary123

G
And none of this is available on the net or here ???? Methinks it is.

Hmmm....explore the very extensive support network, I suggest. Verdict seems to be, use Canadian lawyers for complex immigration issues otherwise, DIY.

Rich.
Old May 20th 2005, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

nubbslad will become famous soon enough

Are they worth it?
Hi we are using abrams & krochak in Toronto akcanada.com we are very pleased so far you can do a test on line and they answer all queries within 24 hours. So far they are great for us and not too expensive also they are very thorough. hope this is of some help and good luck (really sorry about the setbacks you have been having.)
nicki
Old May 20th 2005, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Are they worth it?
We didn't bother with an immigration consultant and now have VISAs in our passports, we weren't asked for an interview, neither of us has offers of employment and we don't have qualifiacations above A-Level. It is a big job getting everything together but I would describe is time consuming rather than difficult.

If you have loads of cash I could see the attraction in using one but they can't do anything that you can't do yourself.

Good luck

Mark and Sue
Old May 21st 2005, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

proo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to all

A Canadian Immigration official told my father-in-law that he shouldn't have bothered with one years ago. You'd still have to provide all the info and documents to the consultant anyway. We did ours without any expert help and got everything off the website. Just read everything carefully and you'll be fine. If you're stuck, email the embassy (I got a reply in 1 day) or the forum. Make your application neat and easy to read. We made sections for the types of documents needed and listed them for each person. It made it easier to check we had everything and also for the official to process quicker! We got our CSQ in 1 month so maybe it did the trick.

Good luck!
Old May 21st 2005, 8:01 am
Just Joined

MooseHead is an unknown quantity at this point

Are they worth it?
We're using an expert and I would definately do the same again. We found it a big help.
I guess it also depends on how simple or complicated your application is.