Handing passports in tomorrow

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevinm will become famous soon enoughkevinm will become famous soon enough
Default Handing passports in tomorrow

We are off to hand our passports in tomorrow, does anybody have any tips for when we get there?
Im trying to get there as close to 2pm as possible, we are a bit worried one o the photos is about 1mm to big and worried we may need more.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Handing passports in tomorrow

Originally Posted by kevinm
We are off to hand our passports in tomorrow, does anybody have any tips for when we get there?
Im trying to get there as close to 2pm as possible, we are a bit worried one o the photos is about 1mm to big and worried we may need more.
This reply might be a bit late for you - sorry! I handed in my passports two weeks ago, so will be picking them up today (I'll be the one with the bright green buggy). I arrived at about 1.40 last time. They saw all the people picking up passports first, then those dropping off. I was seen at 2.30, so fairly quickly.

I also had a worry about one photo being too big, but they didn't look at them when I was there, so I'm hoping there's no problem when I pick up today.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevinm will become famous soon enoughkevinm will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by susieh
This reply might be a bit late for you - sorry! I handed in my passports two weeks ago, so will be picking them up today (I'll be the one with the bright green buggy). I arrived at about 1.40 last time. They saw all the people picking up passports first, then those dropping off. I was seen at 2.30, so fairly quickly.

I also had a worry about one photo being too big, but they didn't look at them when I was there, so I'm hoping there's no problem when I pick up today.

Hi Susieh,
Thanks for your reply.
My wife said she noticed someone with a bright green buggy, you may of noticed us, we have 2 small girls wearing the same coats (if you didnt see them you may of heard one of them)
I was quite suprised how quick it all was, in the queue for about 15 mins then my wife went in on her own was only about 5-10 mins.
So we have our raffle ticket and ready to go back in 2 weeks

Were your photos all ok ?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kevinm
Hi Susieh,
Thanks for your reply.
My wife said she noticed someone with a bright green buggy, you may of noticed us, we have 2 small girls wearing the same coats (if you didnt see them you may of heard one of them)
I was quite suprised how quick it all was, in the queue for about 15 mins then my wife went in on her own was only about 5-10 mins.
So we have our raffle ticket and ready to go back in 2 weeks

Were your photos all ok ?
Hi

I think I might have seen you - I remember seeing a family in the other queue with two small girls, so it must have been you. Glad it all went well.

My photos were fine thankfully, so I'm sure you'll be OK too. Hope it all goes well in a fortnight.