Handing in passport to London VO

Old Nov 27th 2011, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice
Default Handing in passport to London VO

Hi,

Looking for anyone with experience of handing in their passports for the PR visa at London to answer a simple question.

I'm handing in my sisters passport for her PR visa next Thursday, as my sister has told me that is the day that the visa office is open. Apparently, it is open from 2pm to 3pm in the afternoon only.

Would anyone suggest a time that is good to start queueing, or shall i just turn up at 2pm and hope for the best?

Thanks in advance as always.

MS.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

TheKellys5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Handing in passport to London VO

Either or to be honest. We got there about 1330 on the day and there was about 15 people already there. Still got seen - guess doesn't matter much whether you are at front or back so long as you there :P
When we picked them up 2 weeks later we got there at about 1315 and were 3rd in the queue.
To drop off you queue to the left of the door, picking up is to the right
Good luck to your sister (and u)
Old Nov 27th 2011, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Thanks - really appreciate your reply.

Did they give a reciept that confirms you dropped it off?
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Thanks - really appreciate your reply.

Did they give a reciept that confirms you dropped it off?
Hi MS

They give you a raffle ticket number and a explanation letter with the collection date on it. Make sure you que on the left side of the building (if you are facing the building) to drop off and the right side when you pick up. (they let the pick ups go through first and then the drop offs start going in. Good Luck

Mhut
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Mhut!