hand deliver application

Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default hand deliver application

Hi all

Just a quick one i am going to hand deliver our monster application in london and was just thinking which will be the best time to drop off

I no that you can drop of between 0800 and 1500 but it also says that the open times are 8 till 11

Any help

GRAHAM
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Jpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: hand deliver application

Hi Graham - I am in the same position as you but a few months later!

Due to get into London at 11.30 am - can you confirm that I can still drop-off my package after opening hours (stated as 8 am - 11 am on the website)?

cheers

Jools
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:12 pm
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya - sorry to butt in on your thread - im posting mine off 2moro - can i ask you what fee's are you sending off to London -

i got my 120 letter in oct - paid the process fee's when 1st applied - but now im confused what fee (if needed) i have to send with all this paperwork - is it the $490pp bit now ????

sorry im sooooo confused.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Jpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya - I'm pretty sure you don't have to send any fees with your complete application, I think you wait until later to pay the landing fee.

Hopefully somebody else will confirm this.

cheers

Jools
Old Feb 1st 2011, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

HI ALL

We also did not pay any money when we sent our full application. we quoted our receipt ,which you should have received with your email

Hopes this helps

Graham
Old Feb 1st 2011, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi Guys,

As far as i know, you can drop off your application any time between 8am and 3 pm.

I hand delivered mine in the afternoon, they will just x-ray the package then you can go on your merry way.

If you go on a Thursday, don't join the Q, people are just dropping off there passports/ collecting passports.

As far as fee's go, we sent our fee's with the application, if you haven.t paid your ppr fee's then as far as i can remember you will get a letter with your med requests asking for your ppr fee's, I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me... good luck with it all.....
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Dropped ours off about lunchtime and it was fine.

Ignore the "queue here" sign if the door is shut and there is no-one there (or you may be there a while) and just try the door (seriously, we almost fell for that one).

Guy takes your parcel - x-rays it then he puts it in the box for you. Surprisingly easy but you don't get a receipt (which is the scary bit, as it may be months before AOR).

Paid no more fees - enclosed 120 day email which is proof of application fees paid to Sydney.