Had my passport request

Old Nov 9th 2011, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

hutchy100 will become famous soon enough
Default Had my passport request

My time line

* 8 July, 2011 I got approved to be Sponsored by my Canadian wife
* 30 September 2011 i had to send more info off as i had a caution and there wanted more info on that
* 8 Novermber, Had the request for my passport
Old Nov 9th 2011, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Had my passport request

Congratulations

Good luck with your new life in Canada.

Tracy
Old Nov 9th 2011, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

mariar will become famous soon enoughmariar will become famous soon enough

Congratulations! Im still waiting patiently, hopefully not for much longer!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

sky_summers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hutchy100
My time line

* 8 July, 2011 I got approved to be Sponsored by my Canadian wife
* 30 September 2011 i had to send more info off as i had a caution and there wanted more info on that
* 8 Novermber, Had the request for my passport
Congratulations You must be over the moon! I'm still sitting rather impatiently waiting... Checking ECAS every two minutes and getting annoyed at the lack of change lol. My sponsorship was approved a month after yours and system updated to "medicals have been received" 2 weeks ago. Hopefully this means I don't have too much longer to wait. Knowing my luck i'll have the case worker who is on annual leave
Old Nov 9th 2011, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

yzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really nice

Congratulations.

I'm only just at the start of the process with my application being recieved by CPC-M yesterday.

Fingers crossed for a quick timeline like yourself. Though with 68 days for the first stage and Christmas coming up I doubt sponsorship will be approved until the end of January at the earliest.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy100 will become famous soon enough

Yes i'm so happy i had to come back to the UK to work last month after spending 10 months in canada and having 2 LMO turned down i can't wait to Good luck to you all
Old Nov 9th 2011, 10:21 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

many congrats - that was a quick response.!!!!!

Mine was sent to Buffalo (even though i'm british and requested London as the processing office) for processing after my sponsor was approved back in July, Ecas is still showing application recieved 4th August.