Wikiposts

Guidence required for PNP Program

Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:15 am
Just Joined

Vikas_abrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Guidence required for PNP Program

hi Friends,

I wish to migrate to Canada through PNP Program. Is there anyone who can guide me about how can i get a job in Canada to be able to come under PNP Program.
Moreover, i m not able to apply for federal till sept 2005, as i m Indian national studying in Paris from sept 2004(as i have to wait for one year to be able to apply for my applicaation to Canada embassy-Paris)
So, i want to use this time in a productive way. Any one who can recomend me a immigration consultant and tell me what should i do? ....I am 26 years old Electrical engineer, with 3 years work ex.

Greetings
Vikas
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:22 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Guidence required for PNP Program

You don't need to reside already in France for 1 years to be eligible to apply through Paris - all you need is the fact (and proof) that you are admitted to France for at least a year.

Why do you want to go through PNP? Can't you qualify under federal program?

If you don't have enough points now but get approved job offer then you will make through federal program too and it will be simpler.

As for the job - it is you who must be looking for it through various sources. Internet and networking are good to start.

If you need a consultant then you came to right place - simply click on my name to the left and select "Send email to..." to contact me directly.

Originally Posted by Vikas_abrol
hi Friends,

I wish to migrate to Canada through PNP Program. Is there anyone who can guide me about how can i get a job in Canada to be able to come under PNP Program.
Moreover, i m not able to apply for federal till sept 2005, as i m Indian national studying in Paris from sept 2004(as i have to wait for one year to be able to apply for my applicaation to Canada embassy-Paris)
So, i want to use this time in a productive way. Any one who can recomend me a immigration consultant and tell me what should i do? ....I am 26 years old Electrical engineer, with 3 years work ex.

Greetings
Vikas