Guidance For IT Manager(0213)

Old Jun 13th 2010, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

kaleemqureshi79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Guidance For IT Manager(0213)

Dear Fellows

I am new member. I do'nt know exactly about the canadian immigration. Kindly Guide me according to my profile:

I did Masters in Computer Science in 2002. And started my career in a private organization as Network Engineer /Cisco Instructor. From 2003 to 2006 I worked in this organization.

Then From 2006 to till Now, I Worked as a Network Administrator. I have ccna,ccnp. I have also the experiece of Management(2 years).

Guide me what I shoud do know?

kaleem
Old Jun 13th 2010, 8:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guidance For IT Manager(0213)

Originally Posted by kaleemqureshi79

Guide me what I shoud do know?
You should go to www.cic.gc.ca and see if you are eligible for any visa.

Welcome to the forum.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You should go to www.cic.gc.ca and see if you are eligible for any visa.

Welcome to the forum.
Yes I visited the cic.gc.ca. I got the 74 Points. According to this , I have follwing queries.

1. Can I show my designation as IT manager as my experience in Networks,training, software development.I need the exact wording for expericne letter,I can easily manage the experience letter as IT Manager.

2. IELTS How much IELTS score needed.

kaleem
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

1. You need to check that you match the list of 'main duties' under NOC code 0213, and can prove that you do at least half of them as part of your daily job via things like reference letters, job offer letter, employment contract, etc.

2. Details of the IELTS score requirements are on the CIC website. I don't know off the top of my head what they are, but it does tell you on there - you can always download the guide to FSW applications for more info.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
1. You need to check that you match the list of 'main duties' under NOC code 0213, and can prove that you do at least half of them as part of your daily job via things like reference letters, job offer letter, employment contract, etc.

2. Details of the IELTS score requirements are on the CIC website. I don't know off the top of my head what they are, but it does tell you on there - you can always download the guide to FSW applications for more info.
From Where I can found the speciman for reference letters, job offer letters etc. Because I can make these sort of letter from my office.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 11:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

From Where I can found the speciman for reference letters, job offer letters etc. Because I can make these sort of letter from my office.
I don't know of any specimen reference letters, but if you do a search of the forum you'll probably find some info on what others have put. You just need a normal reference letter from your boss (you can't write it) which outlines your duties in line with the NOC code (but not exact copies of the duties).

Your job offer letter needs to be the original one from when you got the job, and ditto the employment contract, plus whatever else you can provide.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:44 am
Just Joined

These are the requirements of CIC, that we provide reference letter and job offer letter.If I just provide the reference letter from the employer. Is it enough ?
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

These are the requirements of CIC, that we provide reference letter and job offer letter.If I just provide the reference letter from the employer. Is it enough ?
What else do you have? Employment contract, payslips etc?
Old Jun 18th 2010, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

sr786 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi!

i would like to know whether we can give copies of company reference and academic transcripts? they require originals. but the company references were received when leaving a company so its important for keeping as well as the academic transcripts..... is it not possible to give certified copies of those???

very urgent to know!

thanx!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 1:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by sr786
hi!

i would like to know whether we can give copies of company reference and academic transcripts? they require originals. but the company references were received when leaving a company so its important for keeping as well as the academic transcripts..... is it not possible to give certified copies of those???

very urgent to know!

thanx!
You have to get a new degree cert and transcript (just contact your university). For references, you'll probably need new ones anyway as it's unlikely that your old references will list your duties etc, as you'll need for immigration purposes.