Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:51 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

Originally Posted by coolmum1
think mine a bit different we only applyed in may but oh as job waiting, and i think ours is takeing is time, but 3 years long time but hope you will be happy when you get there
Thanks....so do I

After all this time im sure we'll give it a go anyway....it could be worse and i'd have to stay here....

Good luck with the job offer....i hope it's quicker for you
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Me too....fingers and legs crossed my house sells....

Off to Welland, Niagara Region...jeez my phone hasn't stopped
Hadn't realised you were heading in that direction... we went to the TO and Niagara region in September... part of the trip was cycyling along the Welland Canal where we stayed in a hotel at Lock 7 - think the town was Thorold? Loved the area, beautiful and amazing wines!

x
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:00 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tempest
Hadn't realised you were heading in that direction... we went to the TO and Niagara region in September... part of the trip was cycyling along the Welland Canal where we stayed in a hotel at Lock 7 - think the town was Thorold? Loved the area, beautiful and amazing wines!

x
Yeah it is lovely there....im not a wine drinker but im sure i could down a bottle right about now.... My SIL lives there so it seemed the best place to start from....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

dieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of lightdieseltank is a glorious beacon of light

great news... well done...
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:07 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

yay, wohoo,

Fantastic news Irene, Many congratulations,
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:08 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by dieseltank
great news... well done...
Thank you sweetheart.....fingers crossed for you too
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:09 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
yay, wohoo,

Fantastic news Irene, Many congratulations,
I know......it's been so long now it's hard to take in

Thanks Nikki.....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Oh my God.......I opened my email about half an hour ago and we have a message from our lawyer telling us to submit our passports......Im a wee bit excited right about now.....i've cried, laughed and now im shaking all in 30 mins....

I'd like to thank all the folks on here who have had to listen to me moan about this for ages now....i can't believe we can actually go to Canada.....WOOHOO
Oh, what fantastic news!!! I am so envious, but am glad the wait is over for you. Congratulations!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:24 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by TheCanes
Oh, what fantastic news!!! I am so envious, but am glad the wait is over for you. Congratulations!!!
Thanks ....you not that long behind us....our AOR was Sept 05

Fingers crossed you hear quicker than us....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:33 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Very well done, FlirtyKnickers. You must be over the moon.
x
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Very well done, FlirtyKnickers. You must be over the moon.
x
Yes Judy....you could say that, Thanks so much
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS but oh no does this really mean you are going to leave good old norn iron??!!

Good luck with the house selling, and if you happen to know anyone wanting a house in larne send them my way

Sinead
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by sinurt
CONGRATULATIONS but oh no does this really mean you are going to leave good old norn iron??!!

Good luck with the house selling, and if you happen to know anyone wanting a house in larne send them my way

Sinead
No way....any buyers im keeping them....get your own...lol

Thanks Sinead....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:13 am
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Congrats Irene. It's about time too. I'm glad it's came though for you.

Good luck with selling the house.

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Bit late to the party as I (Eamonn) have been travelling back to the UK...but fabulous news FK...we're really pleased for you.

Eamonn & Janet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.