Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:57 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

Oh my God.......I opened my email about half an hour ago and we have a message from our lawyer telling us to submit our passports......Im a wee bit excited right about now.....i've cried, laughed and now im shaking all in 30 mins....

I'd like to thank all the folks on here who have had to listen to me moan about this for ages now....i can't believe we can actually go to Canada.....WOOHOO
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Oh my God.......I opened my email about half an hour ago and we have a message from our lawyer telling us to submit our passports......Im a wee bit excited right about now.....i've cried, laughed and now im shaking all in 30 mins....

I'd like to thank all the folks on here who have had to listen to me moan about this for ages now....i can't believe we can actually go to Canada.....WOOHOO
CONGRATULATIONS

That's brilliant news so when go you think you'll be leaving?
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:03 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
CONGRATULATIONS

That's brilliant news so when go you think you'll be leaving?
I'm not sure yet Elaine.....still have to sell the house but we're thinking of going for xmas and landing then....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure yet Elaine.....still have to sell the house but we're thinking of going for xmas and landing then....
Remind me is it Toronto you're going to, the old memory isn't working too well this evening? I'll keep my fingers crossed for a quick sale of the house.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:09 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations and good luck with the house sale.
Best wishes for a smooth landing...
Lorraine.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Fabulous news!!

Good luck with selling the house!

x
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!!

Now watch out Canada FK is on her way
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Fab news FK what a great early Christmas treat that will be
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:14 am

Rainey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Guess who got their PPR.....that's right.....ME!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Good luck with everything.......not long now

xxxxxxxx
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:21 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Remind me is it Toronto you're going to, the old memory isn't working too well this evening? I'll keep my fingers crossed for a quick sale of the house.
Me too....fingers and legs crossed my house sells....

Off to Welland, Niagara Region...jeez my phone hasn't stopped
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

The craziness has only just started, enjoy the ride
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

The craziness has only just started, enjoy the ride
Thanks Elaine......And thanks everyone for your congrats....it's means a lot to me....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

hi when did you apply and you going for pr. concrats to you
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:42 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by coolmum1
hi when did you apply and you going for pr. concrats to you
We applied 3years 2 months ago....so not long....

This is our PR, as soon as we send them our passports they put our visas in them and thats us, good to go......Thanks coolmum1
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

We applied 3years 2 months ago....so not long....

This is our PR, as soon as we send them our passports they put our visas in them and thats us, good to go......Thanks coolmum1
think mine a bit different we only applyed in may but oh as job waiting, and i think ours is takeing is time, but 3 years long time but hope you will be happy when you get there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.