Guess Who is BAAAACK?

Old Aug 26th 2005, 2:39 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Talking Guess Who is BAAAACK?

Hello Everybody!

Did you miss me? Probably NOT!

I just got back from my long vacation (Honey moon ). As you know, I landed back in end of April and then I traveled back to visit my family. Now, I have my PR card in hand, opened a bank account and I imported my car to Canada. I still need to do a few things before the big move, So I have a few questions for anyone who can answer:

1) I still have a Washington State Driver's License, and 90 days have passed since my landing. I have Canadian Car insurance now. Am I in trouble? I tried to get my BC driver's license when I landed but I couldn't because they demanded that I have my PR card.

2) I'm back at my old job in the Seattle. My H1B will end mid 2006. That's when I will probably move permanently to Canada. I got married this summer and my wife is with me in Seattle on H4 visa. What is the best way for me to sponsor her? Anyone out there with a similar experience? It is a very tricky situation!

I wonder if any of the old timers still here
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:05 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Guess Who is BAAAACK?

I can't help you at all but ........... it's great to see you again!!!! Congratulations on your marriage and sounds like things are going pretty well for you.

I don't really come on here much any more but there are still some of us oldies lurking around from time to time.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhhh It is soo good to see you her again!!!...I was thinking that now that you have your residency you had totally forgotten about this board...glad to see that I was wrong...

I really missed your sense of honour...so keep the jokes coming
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:40 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Hey MJ:

Good to see you here again buddy. Congratulations on your marriage. Well, I think a lot of people (including me) must have missed you.

I did not get my PPR yet, but as things are getting finalized I am expecting it any time from now and hopefully share the good news with you soon !

Last edited by pattu; Aug 26th 2005 at 4:41 pm.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 6:10 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJ23
Hello Everybody!

I just got back from my long vacation (Honey moon ). As you know, I landed back in end of April and then I traveled back to visit my family. Now, I have my PR card in hand, opened a bank account and I imported my car to Canada. I still need to do a few things before the big move, So I have a few questions for anyone who can answer:

1) I still have a Washington State Driver's License, and 90 days have passed since my landing. I have Canadian Car insurance now. Am I in trouble? I tried to get my BC driver's license when I landed but I couldn't because they demanded that I have my PR card.

2) I'm back at my old job in the Seattle. My H1B will end mid 2006. That's when I will probably move permanently to Canada. I got married this summer and my wife is with me in Seattle on H4 visa. What is the best way for me to sponsor her? Anyone out there with a similar experience? It is a very tricky situation!

I guess we will see u again when the time for your wife's sponsorship comes!
anyways, nice to see u back MJ!!
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:08 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MJ23
Hello Everybody!

My loooong lost brother,
How is your e-client doing, they didnt switch it off on you did they??:scared::scared::scared:
I am still around waiting and checking, as you can see I will get my PPR on monday, so my prediction. planning to do a short landing Oct. 8th and a final move in March.

Good to see you around
Old Aug 26th 2005, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Welcome back MJ
Old Aug 28th 2005, 5:51 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Thank you all, Tia, tsananez, Amanchran, Pattu, mhhp and Orazone! It is good to be back! Although I wish it was just to help other people with my experience. Instead I am back to learn about the process for sponsoring my wife

Pattu, I was really hoping you would have your Passport request by now. Hang in there buddy. You are almost there! Let me know if you need help with anything!

mhhp, so we will celebrate on August 30th? I hope your scientific prediction or educated guess will come true. I must point out a fatal flaw in your theory though, there is nothing scientific about the process I still hope you will be right

Orazone, it is good to be back