Wikiposts

Guess what? I've got it

Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Dijana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Guess what? I've got it

Congratulations to all of you - and hopefully we have a happy ending similar to yours.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Congratulations to all, hope to be joining you soon
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

thakdin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there! I sent my passport by post to the CHC New Delhi. and its been 4 weeks wait now. neither the E-CAS changes from In-Process nor the postman has any news for me yet
How long does it take for the CHC to return my passport? Mine is Spousal Category.
Regards
thakdin

Originally Posted by newbee
Congratulatons guys!

Could you please tell me which nationality and which countries
you have lived before..

I have similar timeline, Indian national,
lived in India and US,
and waiting for passport request.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:10 am
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

When they asked for your passport, did the paper not say how long it might take? Mine did, although I am in England.

Originally Posted by thakdin
Hi there! I sent my passport by post to the CHC New Delhi. and its been 4 weeks wait now. neither the E-CAS changes from In-Process nor the postman has any news for me yet
How long does it take for the CHC to return my passport? Mine is Spousal Category.
Regards
thakdin
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

thakdin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
The letter said to send Original passport to the CHC and also said these documents should reach within 60 days from the date of issue of the letter. I sent my passport well in time.

Originally Posted by Rhodes
When they asked for your passport, did the paper not say how long it might take? Mine did, although I am in England.