Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Guess what arrived in the post yesterday..?

Wikiposts

Guess what arrived in the post yesterday..?

Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice
Default Guess what arrived in the post yesterday..?

V I S A S ! !

I can't actually believe that we are now at the end of the process instead of stuck somewhere in the middle, banging our heads against the wall in frustration!!! Just need to sell the house now

I would like to extend a big thank you to all of you who have helped keep me sane over the last 36 months. The advice and friendlyness on this forum has been invaluable. I seriously thought i was losing my mind at certain points throughout - so thank you!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting, we are living proof that the visas do exists and they are actually quite shiny!!!

Batfink xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:36 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Guess what arrived in the post yesterday..?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

well done and good luck with your new start. About to join the other 24,000 people who emmigrated from the UK in the last 12 months lol
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:44 pm
Pissy Mare

Location: Previously Hertfordshire, now in Chester Basin, Nova Scotia :)
Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

Congratulations Batfink, they are very shiney aren't they
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:12 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Batfink........
Old Aug 6th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

congratulations.

regs
Old Aug 6th 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Dave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

We are collecting ours tomorrow.

Will drop you a line when we get back from landing mid Sept.

Love and Kisses from Sunny Paignton Devon and a pint of scrumpy from Yalberton Valley.

Best Wishes,

Dave and Jo.