Green BC PNP stickers...

Old Feb 12th 2012, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

Kieron CA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Green BC PNP stickers...

I just sent off my PR application to Sydney, NS under the BC PNP scheme. I wondered if anyone had sent theirs via courier and NOT put one of the green PNP stickers on the outside of the parcel?

The reason this happened is that I had put all the documents in an envelope, and stuck the green PNP sticker on the outside of that (along with the IM008 inside), but I realised this morning that when I sent it via courier that they will have put it inside their own packaging.

Anyone thoughts on this? Problem or not?

Thanks,

Kieron
Old Feb 13th 2012, 2:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green BC PNP stickers...

Im guessing that when Sydney opens the courier package they will see the green sticker and put it in the appropriate mail slot.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

MattWebb will become famous soon enough

I hope you're right! I have visions of them putting the unopened parcel in a pile with other non-PNP stuff and it sitting there for months before they even look at it...
Old Feb 13th 2012, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MattWebb
I hope you're right! I have visions of them putting the unopened parcel in a pile with other non-PNP stuff and it sitting there for months before they even look at it...
It's probably the other way around - when they see the PNP sticker they stick it in the pile that will get left there for months on end