GOT IT - Today is my day!!!!

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:37 am
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough
Default GOT IT - Today is my day!!!!

Words cannot describe the happiness I am feeling right now. My hands are shaking as I write this. Today, March 3, my passport request from Buffalo arrived, buried at the bottom of our mailbox with all sorts of other unimportant mail on top. TODAY IS MY DAY!!!

The letter is dated Feb 28. I am just so thrilled and cannot thank enough all the people on this forum who have helped me with advice and support over the past several months. Jim Humphries and Andrew Miller in particular, have been a huge source of strength for me. You are worth your weight in gold.

By the way, my eclient still shows 'in process', there is no mention of 'medicals received' even though they were done a year ago.

My common law partner and I will go to Buffalo next Tuesday. This is the post I have dreamed of writing for so long.

Thank you all once again,

Ozinca
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:42 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOT IT - Today is my day!!!!

Originally Posted by ozinca
Words cannot describe the happiness I am feeling right now. My hands are shaking as I write this. Today, March 3, my passport request from Buffalo arrived, buried at the bottom of our mailbox with all sorts of other unimportant mail on top. TODAY IS MY DAY!!!

The letter is dated Feb 28. I am just so thrilled and cannot thank enough all the people on this forum who have helped me with advice and support over the past several months. Jim Humphries and Andrew Miller in particular, have been a huge source of strength for me. You are worth your weight in gold.

By the way, my eclient still shows 'in process', there is no mention of 'medicals received' even though they were done a year ago.

My common law partner and I will go to Buffalo next Tuesday. This is the post I have dreamed of writing for so long.

Ozinca
congrats on ur D'day!! have a nice day....
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:49 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Man !!! I hope 'll have "My day" soon.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Ozinca

very happy for you my friend...enjoy these magic moments!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Iggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! All the best to you and your partner.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Iggy
Congratulations! All the best to you and your partner.
Hi Iggy,

Congrats and enjoy!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:37 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Congratualations! Another of the regulars comes through. Poor MJ23, soon only to have mhhp for company!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:41 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!...You'll soon have that visa!...I hear they are very beautiful
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!!! I can almost see your smile from way over here

Biiiiink
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:56 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Hey iaink:

Please do not isolate me from MJ23 and mhhp . We are in the same boat - our boat is sailing much slower though .
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

OMGoddess..Wooooo Hooooooo PARTY TIME~~~~~~~~~..i am sitting here crying (TRULY I AM)....i am sooooooooooooooo happy for you..i wish i could reach into cyber land and give you a big hug........please dont' dissappear from us completely.Stay in touch now and then and let us know how you are going.

And it is I who wants to thank you, you have helped me so much and not just me i am sure. You have been and are a valuable contributor to this web site..
.and now it is your turn to get my >

*~*~**~*~CONGRATULATIONS*~*~*~*~*and a ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:30 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

It’s always great to hear a success story. I can feel your sense of relief from here, ie the other side of the planet!!...Congratulations.

I can see that Maple Leaf has you in a vice-like hug so I will leave you to it...LMAO
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OzRob
It’s always great to hear a success story. I can feel your sense of relief from here, ie the other side of the planet!!...Congratulations.

I can see that Maple Leaf has you in a vice-like hug so I will leave you to it...LMAO
hahahaaaaaa
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:33 am
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

Thank you all for your 'congratulations', it means a lot to me. My faith in Buffalo has been restored. There was a time (a long time actually) when I thought this day would never come. My family is thrilled; both my family and my partner's family.

I will have my 3 passport photos taken tomorrow - I know I will not be able to stop smiling at the camera.

I am so looking forward to my future in Canada, there is a lot to be thankful for. This process has made me a stronger person and has taught me about patience. I will definitely remain on this forum. I know I will be much busier as I will be working, but I will contribute where I can.

Ozinca
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:33 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news!!!! So happy for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.