Got PR visa!

Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Suzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant future
Talking Got PR visa!

Went to pick up passport from CHC London today. Had to flick through it a couple of times as I was shaking so much I couldn't find the page where they'd stuck it in!!!

I took my medical on June 9th 2005 but the visa is valid until June 23rd 2006.

The whole process took 19½ months from my sending the application to getting my passport back. My AOR was February 2004 and told me to wait 18 months, so not a bad timeline.

I'm landing in Toronto in 10 months' time!

Good luck to all those waiting.

Suze
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:25 am
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PR visa!

Originally Posted by Suzey
Went to pick up passport from CHC London today. Had to flick through it a couple of times as I was shaking so much I couldn't find the page where they'd stuck it in!!!

The whole process took 19½ months from my sending the application to getting my passport back. My AOR was February 2004 and told me to wait 18 months, so not a bad timeline.

Suze
May i say ever so well done
Old Aug 12th 2005, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough

Suze
Suze

This answers my questions from my thread. Fantastic news, all the very best!

Wayne
Old Aug 12th 2005, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Scoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the rough

congrats!!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Suzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Got PR visa!

Cheers everyone!

Suze
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:25 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Suze
Great news!!
Congrats and Good Luck
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

iphillip is an unknown quantity at this point

Great News

All the best

Ian