British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Got PPs with Visas and COPRs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/got-pps-visas-coprs-286464/)

centauri Feb 24th 2005 2:36 pm

Got PPs with Visas and COPRs

Finally received yesterday our passports with the much-awaited visas and COPRs. It took exactly 30 working days from the time we send it last January 13 via courier. All original docs (diplomas, TORs, birth certs, etc) that we submitted to CIC Manila since day one were also returned. Hope to land by late May or early June. I'm not yet through with my quest so please continue to pray for me and my family. Again thanks to Andrew, Jim and PMM and to all those who shared their valuable inputs in this wonderful forum.

For my timeline, you can trace back my previous posts or you may check yogi799.com

centauri

centauri Feb 24th 2005 4:44 pm

Re: Got PPs with Visas and COPRs

...and E-Client never changed since day one. It's still flashing the infamous- "IN PROCESS". How I wish it changed for just a second but it never did...not even for a blink of an eye. So to all Manila applicants, don't expect E-Client to be helpful for your queries.

mhhp Feb 24th 2005 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by centauri
...and E-Client never changed since day one. It's still flashing the infamous- "IN PROCESS". How I wish it changed for just a second but it never did...not even for a blink of an eye. So to all Manila applicants, don't expect E-Client to be helpful for your queries.

Congratulations :beer: :beer:

1 down 249,999 to go......me being one of them :D

And dont forget to......................keep checking :D

waitingforsolong Feb 25th 2005 2:03 am

Centauri,

Congrats, congrats and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you more graces to come and have a safe and happy landing in Canada for you and your family this coming June.

Thanks for the prayer.

still,

waitingforsolong (since May 2001)

Finally received yesterday our passports with the much-awaited visas and COPRs. It took exactly 30 working days from the time we send it last January 13 via courier. All original docs (diplomas, TORs, birth certs, etc) that we submitted to CIC Manila since day one were also returned. Hope to land by late May or early June. I'm not yet through with my quest so please continue to pray for me and my family. Again thanks to Andrew, Jim and PMM and to all those who shared their valuable inputs in this wonderful forum.

For my timeline, you can trace back my previous posts or you may check yogi799.com

centauri

AnnetteL Feb 25th 2005 2:31 am

Congratulations!! :D

going2canada Feb 25th 2005 2:47 am

centauri

Congrats, We are also landing late May. Where are you landing, we are going to toronto. Best of luck. :beer:

amancharan Feb 25th 2005 4:36 am

Originally Posted by going2canada
Congrats, We are also landing late May. Where are you landing, we are going to toronto. Best of luck. :beer:

cheers centauri!! best of luck fr the future.........

stillw8ng Feb 27th 2005 12:33 am

Congratulations pare!!! Have a PM for you, paki check na lang. God bless you and your family always!!!

Keep in touch!

Still :-)

lancesan Mar 3rd 2005 2:23 am

Congratulations pare, sorry for the delayed greetiing, I was out of the loop for quite a while, kaya ngayon ko lang nabasa. Goodluck and hope you'll inform us how the landing goes, and everything else you think we need to know, when you get to Canada. God bless!
:)