got passport today with visa

Old Aug 26th 2004, 1:48 am
Yabba dabba doo

Yabbz is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile got passport today with visa

Hi guys

Got passport back from CHC London with visa in it today.
It took them 4 working days to process it including the day
they received it. Posting took 2 days on top of that.

Just to land now.

I posted my timeline approx a week-10 days ago please search archive.

Thankyou Andrew, Jim & PMM for your advice when I needed it. It has been a pleasure reading your postings to others as well as the answer to my questions. Your services are an invaluable source of information.

Thank you to everyone else that has helped me out also. I shall keep logging in and sharing what limited knowledge I have but share with you my experience. Good luck to everyone else in the process at the moment I wish you all well and every success in the future.

Regards

yabbz
Old Aug 26th 2004, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got passport today with visa

Congratulations Yabbz. I remember that you had quite a delay after you sent off your application so it must feel really good to have that visa now.
Old Aug 26th 2004, 8:09 am
Yabba dabba doo

Yabbz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Stepnek, yip that set us back about 3 months. When we finally re-submitted it was all done in about 6 months.

We are over joyed now Mrs Yabbz is looking forward to seeing her family again after a 7 year absence.

Best wishes to you and your family also.

Going to land in October what about you?

Originally Posted by stepnek
Congratulations Yabbz. I remember that you had quite a delay after you sent off your application so it must feel really good to have that visa now.
Old Aug 26th 2004, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Congratulations.....
Old Aug 26th 2004, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Xylene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yabbz
Hi guys

Got passport back from CHC London with visa in it today.
It took them 4 working days to process it including the day
they received it. Posting took 2 days on top of that.

Just to land now.

I posted my timeline approx a week-10 days ago please search archive.

Thankyou Andrew, Jim & PMM for your advice when I needed it. It has been a pleasure reading your postings to others as well as the answer to my questions. Your services are an invaluable source of information.

Thank you to everyone else that has helped me out also. I shall keep logging in and sharing what limited knowledge I have but share with you my experience. Good luck to everyone else in the process at the moment I wish you all well and every success in the future.

Regards

yabbz
Congrats....I wish I also receive a visa stamp like that one day.
Old Aug 26th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yabbz
Thanks Stepnek, yip that set us back about 3 months. When we finally re-submitted it was all done in about 6 months.

We are over joyed now Mrs Yabbz is looking forward to seeing her family again after a 7 year absence.

Best wishes to you and your family also.

Going to land in October what about you?

I bet she is. So is my wife. It's been three years since we were last over there and she's really looking forward to getting back. We are flying out on the 17th September. Once again, congratulations to you.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

MissingCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats and thanks for posting, gives us all hope.