Got myself a job offer!!

Old Aug 11th 2017, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Tamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got myself a job offer!!

Hello every one haven't been here for a while, I am at the start of our BC PNP I've just had a job offer,if myself and family get nominated I will then create my ee account, my question is if I've got a job offer for my BC PNP nomination would I still need proof of funds in the ee application? Because technically its a job offer (just not lmia ) thankyou
Old Aug 11th 2017, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got myself a job offer!!

Originally Posted by Tamasin1
Hello every one haven't been here for a while, I am at the start of our BC PNP I've just had a job offer,if myself and family get nominated I will then create my ee account, my question is if I've got a job offer for my BC PNP nomination would I still need proof of funds in the ee application? Because technically its a job offer (just not lmia ) thankyou
I have no idea!!

Just wanted to congratulate you! 👍👍🎉🎉🍾
Old Aug 11th 2017, 6:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Which stream of the PNP will you/your employer be applying under? Each has different requirements.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Tamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond repute

Fsw stream
Old Aug 11th 2017, 7:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Fsw stream
FSW isn't a PNP stream. It's one of the Federal programs rather than provincial, so you won't be applying under that.

Your employer may tell you which of the various PNP streams they are proposing to apply for you under if you don't know which you/the job qualify for, once you've got the info then let us know and we can help. It's usually the case that proof of funds won't be required for a job offer based PNP stream (instead the company has to show their financials, and you have to meet a minimum income requirement for your family etc), but that's not always the case.

If you can find out exactly which stream your application will be under, we can help you work out any relevant proof of funds amount. How many in your family?
Old Aug 11th 2017, 7:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

P.S. just realised you've said in your first post that you'll create your EE account if nominated, but that's not the way it works, you need the EE profile first if you are applying under an EE based stream. Here's an overview of the process - https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-t...ry-B-C-Process

HTH.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Sorry its early lol ,and I was up late trying and researching my question. We are going to go through the BC express entry stream, because I have no Canadian work experience for the skilled worker stream ( think that's right )
Old Aug 11th 2017, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Thankyou christmasoompa you have always been very informative to me its just so much information I have to digest it may seem that I'm dumb, so I will tell you my story if you would like and if you have time can pull me up on which bit that I'm wrong thankyou. Tamasin
Old Aug 11th 2017, 8:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

No, not dumb at all, it's a lot to get your head round I know!

The trouble is that for the BC EE PNP streams, you have to be in the EE pool, so you must be eligible to enter the pool in the first place. You don't need Canadian work experience to qualify under the FSW program, but you do need to score at least 67 points or more. But as long as you do that, then you can enter the EE pool and will be eligible to be selected under BC PNP. That's also a points based system, so do check you'll be scoring enough to get nomination.

Hopefully that helps a bit, you can also speak to your employer later and ask them which stream of the PNP they want to apply under, we can then help you work out the requirements for that stream.

HTH.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

My brain is hurting now lol I thought I had nailed this, so christmasoompa here's were I'm at then we have gone down the BC PNP route basically for the extra 600 points caused we was not scoring enough points (crs ) going to check this morning if I'm over the 67 points. If that's right? So my new employer has offered me a job sent me over my contract and I have sent her the PDF to fill out I will then this morning make my bcpnp profile is that correct then were do I go from there? Christmasoompa I know you are thinking that I have not done my resurch properly but I actually thought I'd understand this so I am so sorry � ����
Old Aug 11th 2017, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

My brain is hurting now lol I thought I had nailed this, so christmasoompa here's were I'm at then we have gone down the BC PNP route basically for the extra 600 points caused we was not scoring enough points (crs ) going to check this morning if I'm over the 67 points. If that's right? So my new employer has offered me a job sent me over my contract and I have sent her the PDF to fill out I will then this morning make my bcpnp profile is that correct then were do I go from there? Christmasoompa I know you are thinking that I have not done my resurch properly but I actually thought I'd understand this so I am so sorry � ����

Sorry I can't help with the PNP side, but this 'Come to Canada' tool will let you know if you qualify for Express Entry and it'll give you a reference number which you'll use to make your profile.

Do you want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant?

Here's some additional information on Federal Skilled Worker:
Who can apply: Federal skilled workers
Old Aug 11th 2017, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

You will also need to meet the BCPNP income requirements. It's in the guide.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Hello snowy560 yes my new employer has met the income requirements, but what I can't get my head around is the we bit. Is this right = create a ee account as long as I get over 67 points if I get over 67 points then I will be entered in the pool, go back to my BC PNP application and do all my application with my job offer. Once nominated by BC PNP they give me 600 points to go towards my score in my ee account? Does that sound Right
Old Aug 11th 2017, 3:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hello snowy560 yes my new employer has met the income requirements, but what I can't get my head around is the we bit. Is this right = create a ee account as long as I get over 67 points if I get over 67 points then I will be entered in the pool, go back to my BC PNP application and do all my application with my job offer. Once nominated by BC PNP they give me 600 points to go towards my score in my ee account? Does that sound Right
Spot on!

Your employer has to apply with you though, it's not something you do alone. And as above, do double check your BC PNP points too just to make sure you're likely to be nominated.

Good luck.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

You need an EE profile to register for EE BCPNP.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.