Got my Visa after a long wait!!

Old May 11th 2011, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

jakebhatt is just really nicejakebhatt is just really nicejakebhatt is just really nicejakebhatt is just really nicejakebhatt is just really nicejakebhatt is just really nicejakebhatt is just really nicejakebhatt is just really nice
Default Got my Visa after a long wait!!

Hi guys, would just like to say thank you for all the useful advice you have provided me with I finally i got my first visa to Canada and I will be in touch on here also. Thanks 14 weeks I waited for an IEC visa finally got it today!!
Old May 11th 2011, 6:18 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my Visa after a long wait!!

Hmm , you might want to revise your definition of a "long wait" to take into account those people who are waiting for PR after applying in 2007

Gratz on the visa though
Old May 11th 2011, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jakebhatt
Hi guys, would just like to say thank you for all the useful advice you have provided me with I finally i got my first visa to Canada and I will be in touch on here also. Thanks 14 weeks I waited for an IEC visa finally got it today!!
Yeh, well done. We are a 2007er and we had our PR in Feb, still waiting for visa's (12 weeks now)!
Quite frustrating, because we just want to get going
Old May 23rd 2011, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jakebhatt
14 weeks and still waiting!!!! Hopefully they might come this week, same as your wait!
Old Feb 21st 2012, 3:36 am
Just Joined

lb0w is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there, really glad to hear it was successful.
I'm in the same boat as you were last year and was wondering if you could tell me how you handled your reprimand issue in the application
Did you answer yes to the "Have you ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?" question?
Also what other supporting documents or material did you send to help your case?

Will really appreciate a response, Cheers.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 3:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lb0w
Hey there, really glad to hear it was successful.
I'm in the same boat as you were last year and was wondering if you could tell me how you handled your reprimand issue in the application
Did you answer yes to the "Have you ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?" question?
Also what other supporting documents or material did you send to help your case?

Will really appreciate a response, Cheers.
This thread is from last May, and the OP hasn't been on the forum since July last year. You could try sending a PM or email if you wanted, but just wanted to let you know that you may not get any response to your post.

And if you could read the link in my signature, it would be much appreciated, thanks.