Wikiposts

Got my CAIPS, help needed

Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road
Default Got my CAIPS, help needed [Mr. Andrew, Jim]

Just received my CAIPS file and here is the electronic version. Before uploading it, I removed BFile number, Date of birth, and some related info so its not printing mistake.

It is saying 'Paper file sent to PA', 'FILE BF'D TO: ROW ON 17-03-2005 MICROLOCATOR.
What does that mean.?

I am a little surprised, CAIPS is saying CIC requested PC from my home country and also funds statement. There was no such thing there in IA package. Funny thing is that they are waiting for it since July,04 and i have been blaming the lengthy immigratoin process. Anyway, as I mentioned in another thread that I dont want them to process my case that quick. I have to be here in US till December this year and my medicals are expiring in July. So i should just let it go and wait for them to send me some letter or fax.

Here is the electronic version of this CAIPS file http://home.comcast.net/~orazone/caips.html

Any feedback ?

Last edited by orazone; Mar 4th 2005 at 11:59 am.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 12:12 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got my CAIPS, help needed [Mr. Andrew, Jim]

You didn't remove all instances of your name, dob and file number.

BF Date is a reminder set in the system to bring file to the screen of ROW (initials of officer) if there is no activity on the case earlier.

Seems that request for additional docs was included with IA letter - you either missed it or visa post didn't put it there, it happens.

Originally Posted by orazone
Just received my CAIPS file and here is the electronic version. Before uploading it, I removed BFile number, Date of birth, and some related info so its not printing mistake.

It is saying 'Paper file sent to PA', 'FILE BF'D TO: ROW ON 17-03-2005 MICROLOCATOR.
What does that mean.?

I am a little surprised, CAIPS is saying CIC requested PC from my home country and also funds statement. There was no such thing there in IA package. Funny thing is that they are waiting for it since July,04 and i have been blaming the lengthy immigratoin process. Anyway, as I mentioned in another thread that I dont want them to process my case that quick. I have to be here in US till December this year and my medicals are expiring in July. So i should just let it go and wait for them to send me some letter or fax.

Here is the electronic version of this CAIPS file http://home.comcast.net/~orazone/caips.html

Any feedback ?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 12:30 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

What does that mean.?

Any feedback ?
Hey Orazone, what website did you order caips from? I think CIC probably did the same thing with me. My IA letter shows a request for FBI Clearance and W2 forms for the last 5 years. I provided those documents back in August 04. From what Andrew just said, it seems like they requested some other additional documents, but it is my fault because I couldn't read their mind I sent them a fax almost 3 weeks ago asking about the status of my application and I still havn't received a response. I guess I need CAIPS to read their mind! It is all business at the end of the day and if the immigration officer doesn't "forget" to include everything in the IA letter, then the CAIPS people will go out of business.

Am I angry? You bet your %$%^ I'm angry

Last edited by MJ23; Mar 4th 2005 at 12:33 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks very much Mr Andrew.

-Thanks for pointing out. Just removed them.

-As CAIPS is clearly saying that Medical will expire on July 31st, 2005 and Officer will review case on 17th March,2005 AND I have to stay here in US till Dec 31 05 bcaz i want to wrap up everything here in US and want to make a one time move to Canada and then absolutly and positively no coming back. Kindly advise me how to delay this case . In the end i will be looking for a visa that is valid till Dec or Nov 05.

-2nd last page is saying.

PPT SEC DEC VISA
------------------------------------------
17-02-2004 03-08-2006

What does that mean ??? whats going to happen on 03-08-2006

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You didn't remove all instances of your name, dob and file number.

BF Date is a reminder set in the system to bring file to the screen of ROW (initials of officer) if there is no activity on the case earlier.

Seems that request for additional docs was included with IA letter - you either missed it or visa post didn't put it there, it happens.

I used this one http://www.caipsnotes.com/ but there are dozens of CAIPS websites out there. I found it using google. They charge 30$ . If you have some relative or friend in Canada , probably it wont cost your more than 5 CAD.

Originally Posted by MJ23
Hey Orazone, what website did you order caips from? I think CIC probably did the same thing with me. My IA letter shows a request for FBI Clearance and W2 forms for the last 5 years. I provided those documents back in August 04. From what Andrew just said, it seems like they requested some other additional documents, but it is my fault because I couldn't read their mind I sent them a fax almost 3 weeks ago asking about the status of my application and I still havn't received a response. I guess I need CAIPS to read their mind! It is all business at the end of the day and if the immigration officer doesn't "forget" to include everything in the IA letter, then the CAIPS people will go out of business.

Last edited by orazone; Mar 4th 2005 at 1:05 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 1:54 pm

Visa post will send you final request (if officer won't forget) to provide missing docs within 30 or 60 days and if not received case will be closed. There is nothing other left as your security check is completed, so you won't really be able to delay it.

Thanks very much Mr Andrew.

-Thanks for pointing out. Just removed them.

-As CAIPS is clearly saying that Medical will expire on July 31st, 2005 and Officer will review case on 17th March,2005 AND I have to stay here in US till Dec 31 05 bcaz i want to wrap up everything here in US and want to make a one time move to Canada and then absolutly and positively no coming back. Kindly advise me how to delay this case . In the end i will be looking for a visa that is valid till Dec or Nov 05.

-2nd last page is saying.

PPT SEC DEC VISA
------------------------------------------
17-02-2004 03-08-2006

What does that mean ??? whats going to happen on 03-08-2006

I used this one http://www.caipsnotes.com/ but there are dozens of CAIPS websites out there. I found it using google. They charge 30$ . If you have some relative or friend in Canada , probably it wont cost your more than 5 CAD.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

The whole picture looks more clear to me now. Still i believe it might take CIC officer couple of weeks to send letter to me and after receiving Police Cert , he will further take some time before issuing PP Request. and Usually PP Request allows you 60 days to send passport. So if i stretch it to July, CIC might extend validity of my medicals for 3 more months.

I really appreciate your help. You have always been so helpful, patient, and NICE.

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Visa post will send you final request (if officer won't forget) to provide missing docs within 30 or 60 days and if not received case will be closed. There is nothing other left as your security check is completed, so you won't really be able to delay it.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 4:43 pm

This is most likely the only thing you can do now - to hope that it will take some time for all remaining requests. You may be taking a risk here, but not a big one if you play your timeline carefully.

The whole picture looks more clear to me now. Still i believe it might take CIC officer couple of weeks to send letter to me and after receiving Police Cert , he will further take some time before issuing PP Request. and Usually PP Request allows you 60 days to send passport. So if i stretch it to July, CIC might extend validity of my medicals for 3 more months.

I really appreciate your help. You have always been so helpful, patient, and NICE.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 12:02 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Got my CAIPS, help needed

Thank you very much Orazone for your feedback on CAIPS notes. I guess, I might be having similar situations. Now it is time for me to obtain my caips notes.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

You are welcome buddy.
Did you provide them Indian Police Certificate (PC) ? If not then you might also face the same problem. (See page 2 , my CAIPS report http://home.comcast.net/~orazone/caips.html )
Old Mar 5th 2005, 12:31 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

I sent my Indian PCC before my IA, so they did not ask me afterwards. But the real concern is that they did not ask me RCMP fingerprint clearance and also I did not submit. I was not serious about that as couple of my friends got their papers without RCMP stuff. But now I am guessing that could be reason of the delay.

Anyway, I have decided to send my caips application this Monday.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MJ23

this really sucks guys...now there is also the chance CIC is waiting us to provide documents they never asked for!!!! can't stand this further stress...

do you think this is just an Orazone specific case or is a common mistake? I know none can answer but did you hear other similar cases?

thanks and hang in there....

Cry
Old Mar 5th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

In my personal opinion its not a common mistake. Basically , law says you have to submit police certificate from all places where you lived for more than 6 months since turning 18 so I should have submitted Police Certificate from my native country without waiting for CIC's letter (they misplaced it so it turned out to be a double screw up).
Dont worry. If you have already provided all required docs , you dont need to take any tension.

Originally Posted by cryout
this really sucks guys...now there is also the chance CIC is waiting us to provide documents they never asked for!!!! can't stand this further stress...

do you think this is just an Orazone specific case or is a common mistake? I know none can answer but did you hear other similar cases?

thanks and hang in there....

Cry
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

In my personal opinion its not a common mistake. Basically , law says you have to submit police certificate from all places where you lived for more than 6 months since turning 18 so I should have submitted Police Certificate from my native country without waiting for CIC's letter (they misplaced it so it turned out to be a double screw up).
Dont worry. If you have already provided all required docs , you dont need to take any tension.
thanks for the reply, ora.
in my case I completely ignored the need to get the RCMP police certificate (since I lived in Canada for a long time) until was specified in IA letter! I am now paying this mistake by an extra waiting (5 months to get RCMP pc)...

Cry
Old Mar 6th 2005, 2:12 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know why there is two sections for employment, one for arranged employment and another for offer of employment ?

I thought CIC officer had to ignore any non-HRDC arranged employment, in points count but had some discretion to assess in bigger picture of assessing overall PR application ?

Confused,

Rich.
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

SKBT8 is an unknown quantity at this point

What does that mean.?

Any feedback ?
Orazone,
Do you know how long your CAIPS NOTES have taken from the time you applied?
Thanks for your help
SKBT8

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.