Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Got Medical Request Yesterday, but...

Got Medical Request Yesterday, but...

Old Apr 25th 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

NSNP_CI will become famous soon enough
Question Got Medical Request Yesterday, but...

We got medical request but the Buffalo office made some mistake on the medical forms. They pasted my photo on my wife's form and vice versa. They also changed my wife's sex into male...lol. I sent fax yesterday, but don't know how long should I wait to get the correct forms. Any idea about the time they might take...?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got Medical Request Yesterday, but...

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
We got medical request but the Buffalo office made some mistake on the medical forms. They pasted my photo on my wife's form and vice versa. They also changed my wife's sex into male...lol. I sent fax yesterday, but don't know how long should I wait to get the correct forms. Any idea about the time they might take...?
LOL what the hell? That is a new one. Sorry I can't help. You could call the DMP and ask if they have forms or if you need to bring your own and ask how many pictures you need. I didn't even get any forms, I just went to the DMP with pictures and they did everything there.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:46 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I think the DMP can make the amendments required and sign to confirm, hopefully someone can confirm this for you

Congrats on getting the Med Requests through, nearly at the end
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

I think the DMP can make the amendments required and sign to confirm, hopefully someone can confirm this for you

Congrats on getting the Med Requests through, nearly at the end
Thanks, Nikki.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kleinluka
LOL what the hell? That is a new one. Sorry I can't help. You could call the DMP and ask if they have forms or if you need to bring your own and ask how many pictures you need. I didn't even get any forms, I just went to the DMP with pictures and they did everything there.
Thanks, kleinluka