Got it Finally.....

Old Sep 11th 2004, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

vonta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got it Finally.....

Hi all:

Just now recd. Passports with Visa stamped. Feeling very happy and waiting to land in Canada soon.

Mr. Miller and Humphries.....Thanks for your valuable advices all the time during my prolonged wait period.

All the best to rest of the guys.

Can anyone tell me what would be the best way to land in Canada from USA. My destination is Ottawa, Ontario. Should i land in Ottawa only or can i land in Toranto and proceed to Ottawa???

Thanks again
Old Sep 11th 2004, 2:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got it Finally.....

Originally Posted by vonta
Hi all:

Just now recd. Passports with Visa stamped. Feeling very happy and waiting to land in Canada soon.
Congrats

Don't know why you would want to stop of via the US though....but I know you can from Montreal
Old Sep 11th 2004, 4:11 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

You can land at any convenient port of entry.

Originally Posted by Bob
Congrats

Don't know why you would want to stop of via the US though....but I know you can from Montreal
Old Sep 11th 2004, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely something to smile about!! Congratulations!!!

Cheers

Oggy
Old Sep 12th 2004, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

amina is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Vonta,

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS!

By the way, did you send copies or update CIC of your new passport prior to the issuance of visa?

amina
Old Sep 13th 2004, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Hi Amina:

I had a new passport issued before i started my application process.

Vonta

Originally Posted by amina
Hi Vonta,

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS!

By the way, did you send copies or update CIC of your new passport prior to the issuance of visa?

amina
Old Sep 13th 2004, 5:15 am
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

royyboy will become famous soon enough

Going to Ottawa huh....when you planning on flying out there.
read a couple of other threads, and theres something about going into a room to declare an oath or summat...all the threads say theres usually several people there...
Where in Ottawa ya planning to settle??
have to meet up and go fer a expats beer-session eh...
Old Sep 16th 2004, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

I know the oath process is for Citizenship. But is there a oath process for PR card? If so where do we need to do it?

Let me know.

Thanks

Originally Posted by royyboy
Going to Ottawa huh....when you planning on flying out there.
read a couple of other threads, and theres something about going into a room to declare an oath or summat...all the threads say theres usually several people there...
Where in Ottawa ya planning to settle??
have to meet up and go fer a expats beer-session eh...