Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Got the file no,got married - which form to fill

Got the file no,got married - which form to fill

Old Aug 22nd 2004, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

davesingh999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got the file no,got married - which form to fill

Hi All,
I applied to canada imm as skilled worker and recently i got the letter to do the medical and police clearence. i got married recently yet i have not sent info about my wife to canada imm, since i'm waiting for her new passport. i want to send my medical, PCC and my wifes application together. BUT i dont know which forms to fill. i have seen the link where there are forms and kit it person is canadian citizen but I did not find anything specific for those who are in the "process to getting imm."
I did talk to so many people around but nobody is sure...this is what is making me confuse.people say that you need to fill up the following forms
1. Application for Permanent Residence ( Confusion is - some people say you need to fill up the first page, some say - no need for the first page just fill the second page)
2. Background/Declaration ( no confusion)
3. Addition Family Information ( no confusion)

My Qustion is
1. Is above three i have to fill, or there is any other form to fill also
2. Confusion about the 1 form
3. Do i need to send the marriage pics

once again i'm in the "process of immigration"

I'm sure somebody might have been to this situation.I'll apprecite your time to reply me back

Thanx a lot
Dave
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 5:49 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got the file no,got married - which form to fill

First of all - stop asking "people around" and do what you were instructed to do as clearly stated in every letter you ever received from visa post since your application. Notify visa post immediately about change in marital status and ask for instructions.

Originally Posted by davesingh999
Hi All,
I applied to canada imm as skilled worker and recently i got the letter to do the medical and police clearence. i got married recently yet i have not sent info about my wife to canada imm, since i'm waiting for her new passport. i want to send my medical, PCC and my wifes application together. BUT i dont know which forms to fill. i have seen the link where there are forms and kit it person is canadian citizen but I did not find anything specific for those who are in the "process to getting imm."
I did talk to so many people around but nobody is sure...this is what is making me confuse.people say that you need to fill up the following forms
1. Application for Permanent Residence ( Confusion is - some people say you need to fill up the first page, some say - no need for the first page just fill the second page)
2. Background/Declaration ( no confusion)
3. Addition Family Information ( no confusion)

My Qustion is
1. Is above three i have to fill, or there is any other form to fill also
2. Confusion about the 1 form
3. Do i need to send the marriage pics

once again i'm in the "process of immigration"

I'm sure somebody might have been to this situation.I'll apprecite your time to reply me back

Thanx a lot
Dave