Wikiposts

GOT IT!!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2001, 6:56 pm
M K Doss

I GOT IT!!! YESTERDAY!!! I got an email from my consultant saying they have my papers
and I collected it last evening after work

OK, timeline:

Decision to apply April 11, 2000 Documents collection April - July 2000 Submitted
appl. & ROLF July 4, 2000 Recd. file number August 23, 2000 Notice of interview (pink
slip) January 22, 2001 Interview invitation April 9, 2001 Interview July 11, 2001
Medicals completed July 25, 2001 Received landing papers August 23, 2001

BTW, I live in The Netherlands and applied from the London (UK) CHC, am a citizen
of India and used to live in the United States and Europe. So collection of
papers (especially the police clearances and certificates of good conduct) were
not very easy.

BUT, I FINALLY GOT IT

Cheers everyone

Old Aug 23rd 2001, 9:49 pm
Mark Pan

in article [email protected], M K Doss at
[email protected] wrote on 24/8/01 2:56 pm:

>
    >

Congratulations! Hope we see more exuberence like this around this NG. Too much
negativity's been going around. Time for some BALANCE

Mark Pan
--
"We must always preach the Gospel. When necessary, use words."
- St Francis of Assisi

Old Aug 23rd 2001, 10:57 pm
Tonnie

congratulations/gefeliciteerd ;o)))) any idea where you'll stay in canada?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Aug 24th 2001, 3:43 am
Santhosh

Congrats friend

Santhosh

tonnie <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >

>
[usenetquote2]> >I GOT IT!!! YESTERDAY!!! I got an email from my consultant saying they have my[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >papers and I collected it last evening after work [/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >OK, timeline:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Decision to apply April 11, 2000 Documents collection April - July 2000 Submitted[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >appl. & ROLF July 4, 2000 Recd. file number August 23, 2000 Notice of interview[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >(pink slip) January 22, 2001 Interview invitation April 9, 2001 Interview July 11,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >2001 Medicals completed July 25, 2001 Received landing papers August 23, 2001[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >BTW, I live in The Netherlands and applied from the London (UK) CHC, am a citizen[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >of India and used to live in the United States and Europe. So collection of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >papers (especially the police clearances and certificates of good conduct) were[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >not very easy.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >BUT, I FINALLY GOT IT [/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Cheers everyone[/usenetquote2]

Old Aug 26th 2001, 5:58 pm
M K Doss

Thank you Santosh

Hoi Tonnie, dank u wel Ik denk ik wonen in Toronto of Vancouver, ik weet het nog
niet. Waar wont u? (Sorry, mijn Nederlands is niet goed, nu leer ik Nederlands en ik
probiere Nederlands praten ) *grin*

M K Doss

[email protected] (Santhosh)
[usenetquote2]> > congratulations/gefeliciteerd ;o)))) any idea where you'll stay in canada?[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > >I GOT IT!!! YESTERDAY!!! I got an email from my consultant saying they have my[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >papers and I collected it last evening after work [/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >OK, timeline:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Decision to apply April 11, 2000 Documents collection April - July 2000[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Submitted appl. & ROLF July 4, 2000 Recd. file number August 23, 2000 Notice of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >interview (pink slip) January 22, 2001 Interview invitation April 9, 2001[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Interview July 11, 2001 Medicals completed July 25, 2001 Received landing papers[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >August 23, 2001[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >BTW, I live in The Netherlands and applied from the London (UK) CHC, am a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >citizen of India and used to live in the United States and Europe. So collection[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >of papers (especially the police clearances and certificates of good conduct)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >were not very easy.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >BUT, I FINALLY GOT IT [/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Cheers everyone[/usenetquote2]

Old Aug 26th 2001, 6:01 pm
M K Doss

Thanks Mark I can understand the negativity, it is indeed very frustrating form
someone who is waiting for a long time, and also very very demoralizing for someone
used to a certain lifestyle and having it rudely reduced when landing in Canada.
Well, I hope for the best and am prepared for the worst.

Cheers

M K Doss

Mark Pan <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > BUT, I FINALLY GOT IT [/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

yasha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOT IT!!!!

santhosh doss..is that u..??
this is yasha..remember..??train in India..

Originally Posted by M K Doss
I GOT IT!!! YESTERDAY!!! I got an email from my consultant saying they have my papers
and I collected it last evening after work

OK, timeline:

Decision to apply April 11, 2000 Documents collection April - July 2000 Submitted
appl. & ROLF July 4, 2000 Recd. file number August 23, 2000 Notice of interview (pink
slip) January 22, 2001 Interview invitation April 9, 2001 Interview July 11, 2001
Medicals completed July 25, 2001 Received landing papers August 23, 2001

BTW, I live in The Netherlands and applied from the London (UK) CHC, am a citizen
of India and used to live in the United States and Europe. So collection of
papers (especially the police clearances and certificates of good conduct) were
not very easy.

BUT, I FINALLY GOT IT

Cheers everyone
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:27 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by yasha
santhosh doss..is that u..??
this is yasha..remember..??train in India..

This thread is 4 years old, where did you dig this one up. whom ever posted it has been long gone.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 4:55 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
This thread is 4 years old, where did you dig this one up. whom ever posted it has been long gone.

Long lost love