Got It

Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

dbennett9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got It

I know I was on a spousal but I finally got my visa.
Got a very boring letter from them saying please send your passport, it would appear that your visas are ready to place inside them.

WOOO HOOOO

One less thing to worry about now, we have given ourselves till march (the med expires in april) to get to canada, trying to save up as much money as we can.

Hope you all are a little closer,

Dan Bennett
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Re: Got It

Well done, congrats, ! wish you the best

Originally Posted by dbennett9
Got a very boring letter from them saying please send your passport, it would appear that your visas are ready to place inside them.

WOOO HOOOO

One less thing to worry about now, we have given ourselves till march (the med expires in april) to get to canada, trying to save up as much money as we can.

Dan Bennett
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Scoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the rough

:scared: :scared: SCCCOOOOOBBBBBYYYYYY DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :scared: :scared:

well done ... i am also holding out to save enough cash as possible!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:24 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

WOOO HOOOO

Dan Bennett
Good Luck
Congrats
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Suzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant future

Congratulations!

Yeah, that letter makes me laugh. They really don't like getting your hopes up at any stage, do they??

I wonder if anyone's ever sent their passport and CHC has turned around and said "oops, we made a mistake... it APPEARS that your visa is NOT ready to be issued..."!

Suze

WOOO HOOOO

Dan Bennett
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Scoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the rough

suzey!! ... dont be talking stuff of nightmares :scared:
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Suzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant future

Sorreeeeeee

Suze

Originally Posted by Scoobsta
suzey!! ... dont be talking stuff of nightmares :scared: