Got It

Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got It

Hi Aman, MHHP, Airseir, and others,

Thank You for all your wishes.

Eddie,
I applied under the skilled worker category in Buffalo. There are few cases in Buffalo like Sachdhr that took around same time as mine.

Ryan

Originally Posted by mhhp
cONGRATS. Semm to be reading about quite a few fast ones these days. good to hear, good luck.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mhhp
cONGRATS. Semm to be reading about quite a few fast ones these days. good to hear, good luck.
mhhp,

There's no fast one's in London. I think they are all on holiday (sorry vacation). I can't remember the last time a skilled worker application in London was posted "GOT IT" on here...any conspiracy theories ?

Patrick.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:07 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

You must have missed mine Smitp11. Passports sent 12 April for Visas to be glued in.

Originally Posted by smitp11
mhhp,

There's no fast one's in London. I think they are all on holiday (sorry vacation). I can't remember the last time a skilled worker application in London was posted "GOT IT" on here...any conspiracy theories ?

Patrick.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Airseir
You must have missed mine Smitp11. Passports sent 12 April for Visas to be glued in.
ah yes, I probably did, but that was January (Meds), I have heard of nothing in February or March!

Patrick.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:06 am
Just Joined

wujood is on a distinguished road

Ryan,

Many congratulations!

Though its strange that it took 6 weeks between CIC issuing PPR letter and you actually receiving it, its important to know that sometimes it can take longer for the letter to arrive, so one should not lose hope.

Wujood.

Originally Posted by Ryan Cho
Hi Aman, MHHP, Airseir, and others,

Thank You for all your wishes.

Eddie,
I applied under the skilled worker category in Buffalo. There are few cases in Buffalo like Sachdhr that took around same time as mine.

Ryan
Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ryan Cho
Hi All,
Its my time to say....GOT IT. Today I received the envelop.

Ryan
Well Done and CONGRATS Man
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:58 am
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Man!!!!

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Well Done and CONGRATS Man