Got It!!!!!!!

Old Aug 24th 2004, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Kevin007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got It!!!!!!!

Hey Andrew, Jim and all you wonderful folks out there, my time to howl. Came back home after a camping party and guess what, i recieved mail from Buffalo with Passport Request. I will be posting a detailed history once i sober up from the hangover, But just to let you all know i applied in Feb 2002 from Buffalo.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 5:22 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got It!!!!!!!

Congrats Kev!!!!

Looks like there may be some hope for the rest of applicants who applied through Buffalo between January and June 2002 and got stuck in the abyss....

Originally Posted by Kevin007
Hey Andrew, Jim and all you wonderful folks out there, my time to howl. Came back home after a camping party and guess what, i recieved mail from Buffalo with Passport Request. I will be posting a detailed history once i sober up from the hangover, But just to let you all know i applied in Feb 2002 from Buffalo.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 5:23 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Patience rewarded.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Kev!!

I am still waiting here with similar timeline. Eagerly waiting to post the magic and stress relieving words "Got It" in very near future.

Once again Congratulations!

Reddy
Old Aug 24th 2004, 10:07 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by reddy_cd
Congrats Kev!!

I am still waiting here with similar timeline. Eagerly waiting to post the magic and stress relieving words "Got It" in very near future.

Once again Congratulations!

Reddy
Congratulations in advance! What is your timeline?
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Here is my timeline.
Send Application forms -Feb 2002.
AOR- July 2002[ under IRPA rules]
Initial Assessment-October 2003.[ interview waived, medicals in 60 days, RCMP check and updated letter from Employer, ROLF]
November 2003-finished everything they asked for.
Feb 2004-RCMP send fingerprints to Buffalo.
July 2004- send bittersweet "love letter" to Buffalo.
August2004- Dead E-client shows first signs of life, admits to having recieved my medicals.
August 24th- Got it....

P.S- much as we may curse and swear at buffalo the truth is we are all very impatient. The buffalo website states that it takes between 7 and 12 months after Initial Assessment and i got mine on the 10th month.
I was not asked to get police clearence from my home country, so i followed their instructions. Like Yogi, i intend to go to Buffalo and get my Visa stamped and shall recount details accordingly. Finally guys who are waiting like Reddy, goodgal et all i hope and pray that you guys get good news soon. And yes Andrew, Jim, PMM thanks a ton.
Old Aug 25th 2004, 2:40 am
The ECA Godfather

Here is my timeline.
Send Application forms -Feb 2002.
AOR- July 2002[ under IRPA rules]
Initial Assessment-October 2003.[ interview waived, medicals in 60 days, RCMP check and updated letter from Employer, ROLF]
November 2003-finished everything they asked for.
Feb 2004-RCMP send fingerprints to Buffalo.
July 2004- send bittersweet "love letter" to Buffalo.
August2004- Dead E-client shows first signs of life, admits to having recieved my medicals.
August 24th- Got it....

P.S- much as we may curse and swear at buffalo the truth is we are all very impatient. The buffalo website states that it takes between 7 and 12 months after Initial Assessment and i got mine on the 10th month.
I was not asked to get police clearence from my home country, so i followed their instructions. Like Yogi, i intend to go to Buffalo and get my Visa stamped and shall recount details accordingly. Finally guys who are waiting like Reddy, goodgal et all i hope and pray that you guys get good news soon. And yes Andrew, Jim, PMM thanks a ton.

Your medicals will expire soon, so I guess you will have to land within the next 3 months. That is fast. I also noticed that it didn't take long once they received all the documents they requested!
Old Aug 25th 2004, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi MJM i am already living and working in Canada[student/work permit}, so when i go to buffalo have my visa affixed and return back to Canada in essence i will be completing all the formalities at the border. Kev
Old Aug 25th 2004, 2:50 am
The ECA Godfather

Hi MJM i am already living and working in Canada[student/work permit}, so when i go to buffalo have my visa affixed and return back to Canada in essence i will be completing all the formalities at the border. Kev
Congratulations again! You must be on a natural high now
Old Aug 25th 2004, 5:19 am
Just Joined

jayajee is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Kevin007,
It's been long overdue! Happy to see another early 2002 applicant write "GOT IT". Reading through your tmeline, I couldn't but help laughing at the "July 2004- send bittersweet "love letter" to Buffalo", assuming its the request for status update? Good luck as a permanent resident.