goods to follow list

Old Aug 29th 2005, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

firefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nice
Default goods to follow list

Hi all,

When doing the good to follow list do you just put in 20 CDs or do you have to name each one.the same thing with my diving stuff and DVDs and personel posssessions.

Many thanks
Andrew & Agnes
Old Aug 29th 2005, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all
Default Re: goods to follow list

Originally Posted by firefox
Hi all,

When doing the good to follow list do you just put in 20 CDs or do you have to name each one.the same thing with my diving stuff and DVDs and personel posssessions.

Many thanks
Andrew & Agnes
Having been through it to the end.
I can state you state- 20 cd`s / ??? dvd`s / Diving equipment needs to be itemised!!!
Old Aug 29th 2005, 5:29 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: goods to follow list

No you don't have to name each one. I would say "20 CD's value = 100 CDN" You don't have to be that detailed.

Originally Posted by firefox
Hi all,

Many thanks
Andrew & Agnes