Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

getting in touch with Canada House in London

Wikiposts

getting in touch with Canada House in London

Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:13 am
Just Joined

damion 77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question getting in touch with Canada House in London

I dont suppose anyone has a phone number for Macdonald House in London (UK) do they? We sent off all of our docs in March and have received a letter from them today saying that they are missing out bankers draft (funds) for the baby that we had since sending the initial simplified forms of. We know that we definately sent the money in with the docs as we have the receipt for it from the bank. The problem is we need to contact them as we are reluctant to send more money as we have already sent it! Any ideas? Surely at this late stage in the process we should be allowed to phone these people?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future
Default Re: getting in touch with Canada House in London

Hi

I've never found a phone number but I have emailed them twice the past week and have a reply within 48 hours both times.

Here's the link to the webform:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london

Hope this helps. best of luck

Lucy
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:12 am
Just Joined

miss_sunshine82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have emailed twice and NEVER had a reply. Best of luck!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:58 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by damion 77
I dont suppose anyone has a phone number for Macdonald House in London (UK) do they? We sent off all of our docs in March and have received a letter from them today saying that they are missing out bankers draft (funds) for the baby that we had since sending the initial simplified forms of. We know that we definately sent the money in with the docs as we have the receipt for it from the bank. The problem is we need to contact them as we are reluctant to send more money as we have already sent it! Any ideas? Surely at this late stage in the process we should be allowed to phone these people?
I would suggest faxing them a copy of the receipt and a covering letter including your details (client ID etc). Alternatively, you could e-mail them and attach a copy of the receipt to it.

High Commission of Canada to the United Kingdom in London:

Macdonald House
1 Grosvenor Square
London, W1K 4AB
Telephone: 0207 258 6600
Fax: 0207 258 6333

Direct e-mail: [email protected]
but you must include name, address, dob, client ID number etc in the e-mail.

Good luck and hope that you get a fast response from them,
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute

I managed to reach a human being once when ringing about the childrens Canadian passport applications. She gave me fax number that she said was for the immigration section:
0207 258 6506

I have faxed a couple of letters to this number.

abaddon
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:10 pm
tmb
Forum Regular

tmb is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by abaddon
I managed to reach a human being once when ringing about the childrens Canadian passport applications. She gave me fax number that she said was for the immigration section:
0207 258 6506

I have faxed a couple of letters to this number.

abaddon
I have emailed twice as well and got a prely, the last time was last week when i had sent in my last documents and a cheaque, the post office tracing system didnt work and i was worried I would run out of time, they responded quickly and said dont do anything a letter is in the post to you... much to my surprise it was the passport requests, so I recommend you take that route...