Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Getting read to send - advice please

Getting read to send - advice please

Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Getting read to send - advice please

I wouldn't bother with binders, separaters or tags etc.
There has been a few cases were people have sent them in binders, had them returned due to something missing, and all the tabs, tags and binders have been ripped off.
I think the visa officers probably have a way they file them, and don't need the extra hassle of pulling things about. All we used were paperclips, to separate the sections.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:27 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by blairwitch
I wouldn't bother with binders, separaters or tags etc.
There has been a few cases were people have sent them in binders, had them returned due to something missing, and all the tabs, tags and binders have been ripped off.
I think the visa officers probably have a way they file them, and don't need the extra hassle of pulling things about. All we used were paperclips, to separate the sections.
I agree with BW on this. I used paper clips to separate each bundle of different evidence. I also put a list on each bundle detailing the documents in that particular bundle. They probably threw the title pages away but it made it easier for me to check that all the required documents were there before I sent the application.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:18 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OzRob
I agree with BW on this. I used paper clips to separate each bundle of different evidence. I also put a list on each bundle detailing the documents in that particular bundle. They probably threw the title pages away but it made it easier for me to check that all the required documents were there before I sent the application.
BW and OzRob are right, I even read that somewhere: Just paper clips and Tables of Contence for each section.