Wikiposts

Getting PR at Halifax?

Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Louisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting PR at Halifax?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm having trouble finding contact details for Halifax Immigration.

We have lived in NS for 3 1/2 years and have just got our passport request my husband is planning to go to Buffalo to take the passports and photos there, and get his PR status on re-entering Canada. I obviously won't have mine though, so the question is, do I have to physically leave the country and re-enter, or can I go to Halifax Airport and go through Immigration there?

If I had to leave, will any border crossing do? I'd probably have to go to Calais.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice
Default Re: Getting PR at Halifax?

dont know where it is but you can just go into halifax and have it done. others will be along to tell you exactly. think you have to have an appointment though
Old Jan 15th 2009, 6:18 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by deanjp32
dont know where it is but you can just go into halifax and have it done. others will be along to tell you exactly. think you have to have an appointment though
You have to phone the call centre and they will arrange an appointment with CIC Halifax.

PMM
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Louisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that!