Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Getting a Medical carried out in America

Getting a Medical carried out in America

Old Jul 2nd 2012, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

PortchesterRoyal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting a Medical carried out in America

I am after a bit of advice ref my son who is 18. At this moment in time we are applying for a visa through Community Identified Stream through Nova Scotia. Our paperwork is with Halifax at the moment
When are paperwork finally goes through to London office and medicals are required, Sam our son will be in America. He is going next month for 9 months to play basketball at High School.

Has anybody any information about getting a medical in America for his visa? Is it the same process as here?
Or if our paperwork arrives in London before he goes could he get his medical done before he flies out?
Thanks for any advice you may have

John
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Getting a Medical carried out in America

Its the same, just go here and select where in the world he would like to take his medical, and they will provide a list of approved places: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx/medical.aspx