GCSE grades

Old Sep 6th 2021, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

zigg66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GCSE grades

Hi, for the FSW Education Credential Assessment will I need to send both A level and GCSE certificates, or will just A level and degree certificates suffice? If so then I will need to request new copies of my GCSE certificates. Thanks

Last edited by zigg66; Sep 6th 2021 at 12:43 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2021, 12:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GCSE grades

Just your A Levels and degree cert should be fine.

What's your CRS score? I see from your previous threads that you were struggling to meet the criteria as a FSW, so are you definitely scoring enough to be selected and invited to apply for PR? Just wanted to check, if you're definitely scoring enough then that's all good, but no point in paying for the ECA if you're not close and may need to explore other visa options.

HTH.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 6th 2021 at 1:02 pm.