Gckey

Old Jun 17th 2019, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Bow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gckey

how long does gckey take to update to decision made?
I can’t upload the documents needed to complete the final bit of the application process , appendix a I think it is and whatever else they are asking for besides the photos obviously.

How long is everyone else waiting or has it taken your gckey to update? It’s Spousal Sponsorship.
Old Jun 17th 2019, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gckey

Gckey is flaky, someimes it never updates with annupload slot. If I were you, I would mail everything to the VO (you have to mail the photos anyway). Just send them a message to say what you have done.
Old Jun 18th 2019, 11:01 am
No beginning to my talent

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gckey

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Gckey is flaky, someimes it never updates with annupload slot. If I were you, I would mail everything to the VO (you have to mail the photos anyway). Just send them a message to say what you have done.
+1

This is what we had to do earlier this year and what many others on here have done in the past. The upload slot will likely never appear.