Funny question for Mr Humphries

Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

MissingCanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Funny question for Mr Humphries

My husband will be going to the CHC london tomorow to drop off his passport, what is the best way to assure that it is not posted? Of course, this will be mentioned while it is being dropped off, but are we allowed to include a letter stating we do not wish for it to be posted? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. We will be collecting it at the time stated on the forms.

Thank you.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:12 pm
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

royyboy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Funny question for Mr Humphries

Just to add. I will be putting all envelopes etc as asked for in the passport request..Can you explain how these details are posted back to us, as i beleive we have the worse postal staff in the uk, with all letters arriving late, if at all...our district has the highest percentage of lost/mismailed post in the country, hence our need to go pick up the papers from london. do CHC use post office, or other means?. Will i be told it is ok to pickup (as stated in pp request letter) only to find the disregarded an accompanying letter not to post, and post them anyway?

any help asap appreciated guys, thanx