Wikiposts

Funds confirmation

Old Dec 4th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Funds confirmation

Hi All.
I have read the threads already on proof of funds. We have most of the equity in our home.

Therefore am I right in saying that I can send in a mortgage statement and get 2 valuations by estate agents or is it 3 ?

Thanks

JET
Old Dec 4th 2008, 10:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funds confirmation

Originally Posted by JET747
Hi All.
I have read the threads already on proof of funds. We have most of the equity in our home.

Therefore am I right in saying that I can send in a mortgage statement and get 2 valuations by estate agents or is it 3 ?

Thanks

JET
Yes, that's fine. When you actually land the funds need to be 'unencumbered' so cannot be equity in your house, you will need the actual money in the bank. But equity is fine for now.

Does this mean you're going for PR via The List? I'll be really interested to hear how you get on as hubby and I are considering it too, so can you keep me posted on your application?

Thank you and good luck.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Re: Funds confirmation

Thanks.
Yes I will be applying shortly due to the LIST for PR. I have applied for positions but it is hard - get good feedback but cannot seem to get the break. I have contacts in Industry who can get me a position IF I attain legal status.

Even if I get the PR I will not go to Canada unless I secure a job first as I have a good secure job here at the moment. As it stands I am now collecting what I need. Although I want to post it before Christmas, I don't think I will be able to get everything together before then. I have a local Photographer going to take our Immigration photos next week. When I get the estate agents around and another mortgage statement I will have to see about getting the payment to apply in Canadian Dollars - - I assume the bank (Nat West) will do this for a fee ?

I will keep everyone posted as to our progress.

What do you and your husband do for a living ?

JET