Funding

Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

Babyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Funding

On the forms for skilled worker immigration, it states you need to have 19k CAD before you can submit your application.

I am planning on selling my house to raise these funds but as the process is not quick, both immigration and selling the house, how do i get around this???

Please help
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

jwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Funding

Originally Posted by Babyd
On the forms for skilled worker immigration, it states you need to have 19k CAD before you can submit your application.

I am planning on selling my house to raise these funds but as the process is not quick, both immigration and selling the house, how do i get around this???

Please help
Hi,

As far as I am aware (if you live in the UK) and I am sure that other's will correct me if I am wrong. You only need to provide evidence of liquid assets at the time you land in Canada and ask to register for PR.

Up until that point you can use a house valuation to provide the proof.

There are many threads on this subject in this forum, I suggest searching for proof of funds, etc.

All the best,

James.