Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Full Service Relocation Program? - Anyone heard of it?

Wikiposts

Full Service Relocation Program? - Anyone heard of it?

Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Crash7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Full Service Relocation Program? - Anyone heard of it?

After sending my CV to a add on Monster regarding a job in Canada I have been contacted by 'Immigration Advisor Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC)' They have extended my 'An offer of assistance' stating that you can provide me with employment in Canada.
On closer inspection it appears to be law firm that work with the (CCIRC) for there help they want £4K, although £2.4K of that is not payable until you are actually working in Canada.
I can post the mail and if they sent me if anyone is interested.

My question is has anyone else used such a service? Is it a scam? Or a valid way of getting into Canada?

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:21 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Full Service Relocation Program? - Anyone heard of it?

Hi

Originally Posted by Crash7
After sending my CV to a add on Monster regarding a job in Canada I have been contacted by 'Immigration Advisor Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC)' They have extended my 'An offer of assistance' stating that you can provide me with employment in Canada.
On closer inspection it appears to be law firm that work with the (CCIRC) for there help they want £4K, although £2.4K of that is not payable until you are actually working in Canada.

My question is has anyone else used such a service? Is it a scam? Or a valid way of getting into Canada?

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Well if you like paying Colin Singer money for the "relocation and the application" by law can't charge the applicant for job, he is legit, but it is a pretty expensive way to get a job.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:28 am
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crash7

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Can't help you with the details, but please be aware that the "CCIRC" is just a one man band company that assists with immigration. Not saying thats a good or bad thing - but just so you know it's not a government agency or anything.

The lawyers name is Colin Singer - I've seen his name mentioned on here, so try the search function.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Crash7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies, after checking the paper work the guys name is Colin Singer. I've done a search but cant find any info regarding him, I appreciate the heads up letting me know that he is NOT anyhing to do with the government or immigration authority as the way the letter is worded it, in a round about way, suggests that is he.

Would you recommend using a service similar to this to get into Canada? Or simply go about yourself?

Thanks