FSWP NOC and travel history query

Old Mar 23rd 2014, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

petercanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSWP NOC and travel history query

Hi All,
I am new to this forum but hope that you may be able to help me.

I am frantically trying to complete my FSWP application to meet the deadline for 30th April!!

I am currently on hold waiting for ECA and IELTs etc but should have everything ready to courier just in the nick of time.

I have two queries:

1. Travel history: I am a UK citizen but have been living and working between Uk and Ireland for the last 5 years. I have travelled between the two hundreds of times in the last 10 years never mind weekends away and holidays. I have no record of these flights, dates, durations and as most were EU there are no stamps on my passport. So my question is, how much detail do the CIC require? Is there any way to find out a full list of your travel history?

2. For all that apply under FSWP, if successful, is there a stipulation/restriction that you have to work in your NOC code once you are settled in Canada?

Many thanks in advance of your help.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 7:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSWP NOC and travel history query

Hi, and welcome to BE.

1. You'll just have to guess as best you can, and explain in a covering letter why they're not exact dates.

2. Nope, once you're a PR you can change jobs, set up your own business, study, retire or whatever the heck you want.

HTH! Which NOC are you applying under?
Old Mar 24th 2014, 10:21 am
Just Joined

petercanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSWP NOC and travel history query

Many thanks for your reply.

I am applying under 3214 which currently appears to be nowhere near it's cap, so fingers crossed! Just trying to get all these documents together as I have only started the process 2 weeks ago.

I can list all the countries I have visited but will be unable to provide exact dates so I hope this is acceptable, I'm assuming that they crosscheck with customs. I just don't want to appear to be hiding anything by being vague with dates.

Have you heard of anyone having their application rejected because of travel history issues?

Thanks for your advice, the information throughout this forum is very helpful so thank you to all who have contributed!