FSW2 proof of funds

Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default FSW2 proof of funds

Do you need to prove funds for FSW 2 - arranged employment?

Reason I ask is I need to use our equity to fund a house purchase in Canada

If I do need to prove funds, can I do the valuation vs mortgage as proof of funds?

TIA
SA
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:36 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW2 proof of funds

Short answer - No.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Great, thanks :-) I'm going to speak to the bank and it dawned on me that I'll be using our funds for the deposit.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:58 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceace
Great, thanks :-) I'm going to speak to the bank and it dawned on me that I'll be using our funds for the deposit.
Now that we have received the OK from CIO and our stuff is off to London VO, I will be putting the house on the market soon. A bit of tarting up required before that but nothing serious - all the big stuff like electrics was either updated or checked when we had the garage/utility extension built 3 years ago.
Nearly all of our mortgage is paid off now and we do have a few grand in the old ISA, but like you we do need the house money - we can't afford to rent this house out and still buy a new one in B.C.
I am hoping there is a house I like enough to buy when we sell this one - I do not want to be forced to become trailer trash
Exchange rate is looking a bit better today, by the way!