FSW timescales

Old Dec 1st 2013, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Nick landells is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW timescales

My wife and I could really do with some real feedback from people who have had their medicals for a FSW visa.

We've applied through London and after years of hearing nothing we've recently been called for medicals. They were completed last month and on 12th Nov the CIC website was updated to say that they had been received.

Has anyone got any real idea as to how long the next step will take? We presume the next step is to have our passports requested.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 3:55 am
Just Joined

hope222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSW timescales

Originally Posted by Nick landells
My wife and I could really do with some real feedback from people who have had their medicals for a FSW visa.

We've applied through London and after years of hearing nothing we've recently been called for medicals. They were completed last month and on 12th Nov the CIC website was updated to say that they had been received.

Has anyone got any real idea as to how long the next step will take? We presume the next step is to have our passports requested.
Congratulations on getting MR!
Usually if background and security checks are over you should receive the passports request within 30 to 60 days after clearing medicals. It's really unpredictable how does London VO work though and sometimes it depends on applicant's nationality and countries lived or visited as in some cases clearance would take longer. It would be good if you share your timescales to help forum members better understanding your case. In my opinion keep your eyes on your mail box, you will be hearing from them soon Good luck!
Old Dec 4th 2013, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: FSW timescales

Originally Posted by Nick landells

Not sure if you are in the same category as we are (MI1 - see timeline), but we initially applied back in June 2010. Finally had med reqs and RPRF/updated Police certs in Oct this year and did Meds on Nov 5th.

Medicals Received line showed up in our ECAS a week after doing the meds. We have just posted off the final request for updated info sheet, copies of PPorts and photos. Expecting the get COPR before Xmas (hopefully).