Wikiposts

FSW Simplified Application AOR

Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:05 am
Just Joined

elew83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW Simplified Application AOR

Hi everyone

Has anyone who has applied for the skilled worker simplified route after Feb 08 had an AOR since the new 38 occupations list was released? Trackitt is showing the last ones released by London CIC as October, and I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything since?

Many thanks
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:40 am

tinytears is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSW Simplified Application AOR

We applied post February, we had a sort-of AOR - it gave us a provisional file number. We got that in September, have heard nothing since.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 3:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tinytears
We applied post February, we had a sort-of AOR - it gave us a provisional file number. We got that in September, have heard nothing since.
Hi tinytears

We applied in August but have heard nothing since. I'm just concerned that our application has gotten lost or something! Guess I'll just have to be more patient!

Thanks
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:04 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by elew83
Hi tinytears

We applied in August but have heard nothing since. I'm just concerned that our application has gotten lost or something! Guess I'll just have to be more patient!

Thanks
If you applied in August, none of these applications were processed until the list of "38" was issued. If you did not have arranged employment or were working in Canada, and you job is not on the 'list" it will be returned.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

If you applied in August, none of these applications were processed until the list of "38" was issued. If you did not have arranged employment or were working in Canada, and you job is not on the 'list" it will be returned.
Hi PMM

Thanks for the reply. I am on the list of 38 applications. Looking at the CHC website you can contact them after 24 weeks if you have not had an AOR. So I will wait till the end of January.

Many thanks
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:08 am
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elew83
Hi PMM

Thanks for the reply. I am on the list of 38 applications. Looking at the CHC website you can contact them after 24 weeks if you have not had an AOR. So I will wait till the end of January.

Many thanks
Hi,

I'm in the same situation, applied for FSW PR visa in August and found out end of November that one of my NOC codes is on "the list!". Will wait until end of Jan and if still ne AOR will send them a mail or something.

All the best and good luck!